M&S Food #11 Moley please we're a simple bunch, we just want free Merry Munch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done guys: 🤪

"Marks & Spencer cheers record food sales as festive season delivers improvement across retailer's clothing and home ranges

Marks & Spencer hailed strong Christmas trading as it unveiled record food sales, and its highest clothing and home market share for seven years. The retailer reported a better-than-expected 6.3 per cent increase in like-for-like sales across its food halls in the 13 weeks to 31 December.

This included its best ever Christmas trading day on 23 December, with sales of more than £80million, as the retailer achieved its best ever market share for the period.

M&S saw clothing and home comparable store sales rise by 8.6 per cent, giving it a market share of over 10 per cent, which is the highest since 2015."
You’re welcome M&S now make with the offers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Music night with Gary or for more physio? :ROFLMAO:
After the Gary debacle I swear I flounced off sparks and M&S in general for a few months. Grim! I’ve only had one store visit in 3 weeks also because offers have been crap and they had a kings ransom off me before Christmas!

Reactions: 3
What survey is this I hear you speak of? I haven't received one but if I do well its Quite clear.......

We do not want....
any Gary Barlow offers
Shite 12 days of Christmas which feature offers you give all year round
Gym offers

We advise you...

include more free products in the sparks offers
Massively improve the Christmas advent i.e no crap % off offers
Install a pick N mix in the food store which include Percy pigs and the merry munch (y)

Reactions: 7
What survey is this I hear you speak of? I haven't received one but if I do well its Quite clear.......

We do not want....
any Gary Barlow offers
Gym offers

We advise you...

Install a pick N mix in the food store which include Percy pigs and the merry munch (y)
I received a survey by email re Sparks, a "how did we do" kind of vibe.
I don't normally receive Sparks emails.
First proper offer in ages on my app today: free baked good. My mum got an offer today too, free bag of Percies.

I feel like a ready meal treat this weekend, I want something delicious, any good suggestions?

And what are the chilled pizzas like?

I've came here just to ask if the Colin Catterpilla jars are slowly ruining anyone else's life? I say life. I mean waistline 😂 also the blackcurrant conserve 👌🏼 had to buy a second jar today as my fella pinched the first and took it to work for his crumpets, he loved it that much!

• Haha
Thanks, I dont eat seafood sadly, are any of the chicken or veggie curry readymeals worth a shot?
I find the diced chicken in their curry ready meals to be rubbery and strange in texture, and there’s almost always excess fat or gristle nestled on some pieces, which really puts me off! The bone-in chicken kievs in the gastro range are delightful though expensive

Reactions: 2

We do not want....
any Gary Barlow offers
Gym offers

We advise you...

It’s an email from the M&S Collective, I randomly got asked to join a few months ago, they send all sorts through

Attachments

Well done guys: 🤪

"Marks & Spencer cheers record food sales as festive season delivers improvement across retailer's clothing and home ranges

Marks & Spencer hailed strong Christmas trading as it unveiled record food sales, and its highest clothing and home market share for seven years. The retailer reported a better-than-expected 6.3 per cent increase in like-for-like sales across its food halls in the 13 weeks to 31 December.

This included its best ever Christmas trading day on 23 December, with sales of more than £80million, as the retailer achieved its best ever market share for the period.

M&S saw clothing and home comparable store sales rise by 8.6 per cent, giving it a market share of over 10 per cent, which is the highest since 2015."
I order stuff online to collect in my local food hall to save on postage and then spend money in the food hall and I bet I’m not the only one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am loving my percy fake oodie, think it was £16 in the sale but so comfy and warm. I do wish though they'd get back to doing the basics well food wise, not sure if it's just me but the quality seems to be slipping whilst they bring out more random products no one likes lol.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.