M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20% off women’s bras 🤨
I’ve found the sizing really hit and miss lately so probably won’t purchase this time.

I'm off to M&S Tomorrow so cross your fingers I can get my free mini shortbread :D
Can't remember last time I went in person so looking forward to seeing what new( well to me) food they have

20% off slippers. Do we get a big thing tomorrow do we think or will it be tit then too and we have to wait until Tuesday for the “opened all the days” treat?

Who am I kidding? It will be 20% off Christmas cards tomorrow and money off sprouts on Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t sleep so opened in the middle of the night to get 20% off kids nightwear 😅
Likewise! Although 20% off kids’ trousers and leggings for me 🙄 would’ve preferred 20% off kids’ nightwear! I was hopeful the free gin would come up for those who didn’t get the offer on the first day as mine have all been rubbish!

1: Free satsumas
2: 15% off collection hand cooked crisps
3: 20% off cushions
4: £1 off shortbread light up lantern
5: Tonies bundle
6: Save up to 29% on Samsung
7: £1 off Swiss mountain truffle light up tin
8: 20% off womens multipack knickers
9: Exclusive club rewards offer
10: 20% off bath and body

Fecking shite so far... 🤬🙄

Still fecking shite...🤬🙄

11: 20% off women's knitwear

Reactions: 2
I think tomorrows will be money off a food shop - £10 off a £50 shop. I doubt it will be another free gift

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.