M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1: Free satsumas
2: 15% off collection hand cooked crisps
3: 20% off cushions
4: £1 off shortbread light up lantern
5: Tonies bundle
6: Save up to 29% on Samsung
7: £1 off Swiss mountain truffle light up tin
8: 20% off womens multipack knickers
9: Exclusive club rewards offer
10: 20% off bath and body

Fecking shite so far... 🤬🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
1: Free satsumas
2: 15% off collection hand cooked crisps
3: 20% off cushions
4: £1 off shortbread light up lantern
5: Tonies bundle
6: Save up to 29% on Samsung
7: £1 off Swiss mountain truffle light up tin
8: 20% off womens multipack knickers
9: Exclusive club rewards offer
10: 20% off bath and body

Fecking shite so far... 🤬🙄
To be fair your offers are worse than mine and I’ve been disappointed. Hope you get a decent freebie soon!

My store has about a million shortbread stag tins. There were 4 people unpacking boxes and boxes of them in every crevice they could. There is no way they will sell that many surely? Someone has made a mistake somewhere

Reactions: 1
I got the same

After the gin on day 1 it’s gone dramatically downhill
Branch I went in today on merry munch hunt (no luck) had literally hundreds and hundreds of bottles of the sugar plum gin, all over food hall then on various stands around womenswear/menswear
Their buyers aren’t doing the best job at predicting buys when we’re all desperate for a merry munch tin but they seem to have a stock problem with the gin in all branches I’ve been in even after the advent freebie 🤣
Maybe our prize for opening all 12 doors is going to be a free bottle of gin 😅

I got 20% off skincare.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My store has about a million shortbread stag tins. There were 4 people unpacking boxes and boxes of them in every crevice they could. There is no way they will sell that many surely? Someone has made a mistake somewhere
They have arrived a bit late. I was looking for them end of Nov to post to various elderly relatives and had to go to Sainsbos to get some.

20% off bath and body!! May actually use this and pick up the last little bits I need to complete my Xmas shopping…. Quite like the M&S ranges

• Heart
If you sign in to the app and then click it again, it loads up. I’ve just added mine!
gives me a log in page keeps telling me my username and password are invalid when I try to click and add. i did it on my laptop last time maybe i havent waited enough time between uses?? I cant access the code from here on my app . so did it on laptop where it worked last time

You need some in this weather ! You know you want some really 😂
my flatmate has asked for some.I have bath and body off which could be useful to some so not a bad offer really

I got the same

After the gin on day 1 it’s gone dramatically downhill
Branch I went in today on merry munch hunt (no luck) had literally hundreds and hundreds of bottles of the sugar plum gin, all over food hall then on various stands around womenswear/menswear
Their buyers aren’t doing the best job at predicting buys when we’re all desperate for a merry munch tin but they seem to have a stock problem with the gin in all branches I’ve been in even after the advent freebie 🤣
they overstocked on the gin last year too . couldnt shift it for months in mine

I usually bought them as a gift every year for a family friend. They’re quite nice.

I usually bought them as a gift every year for a family friend.
same here.when we used to go to flatmates family for xmas dinner I would always get his parents and his brother & sister in law a box of some kind of M&S biscuits or some other generalised gift

• Heart
gives me a log in page keeps telling me my username and password are invalid when I try to click and add. i did it on my laptop last time maybe i havent waited enough time between uses?? I cant access the code from here on my app . so did it on laptop where it worked last time

my flatmate has asked for some.I have bath and body off which could be useful to some so not a bad offer really
I can only add it once per month!

Reactions: 4
I usually bought them as a gift every year for a family friend. They’re quite nice.
I buy them and love them too, but the sheer amount they were unloading with 2 weeks until Christmas when they've been out since October just seemed ridiculous. Unless that's everyone's final advent surprise, free shortbread, which I wouldn't be mad about!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.