M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got more than one freebie in on the first day this year? I just got the footballs and then a lot of rubbish 20% off too, but I swear last year it wasn't this consistent, some people got freebies here and there and on different days?

Reactions: 6
Worse than the usual Sparks offers. Annoyingly a lot of them are in store to everyone anyway regardless of Sparks card.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got more than one freebie in on the first day this year? I just got the footballs and then a lot of rubbish 20% off too, but I swear last year it wasn't this consistent, some people got freebies here and there and on different days?
Ah I asked this before, don't think anyone answered. I probably got my Sparks app around Easter time this year so no idea how it worked previously. Still, I am happy with my free handcream.

So reading back to last year not everyone got a freebie and they were less generous. I got a free hand gel that had sold out. Other freebies were spiced tea bags and mince pies. The money off was just as random, more general money off i.e. 20% off clothing was only for use on that day.

Reactions: 1
Last year I got free hand cream, free Christmas T bags and I think it was a Percy Pig cushion ( something like) which was not available in any store I went to - I was on holiday down South at the time and went in about 6 m and s and not one had them.
I used the 20% off PJ's the first day and it has worked again online this morning.

Reactions: 1
I got a lot of pjs on the 20% off (Christmas gifts) so that was handy. The rest of the deals have been shite though. :/

20% off womens bags and accessories - again something I have never purchased on the high street let alone M&S

Last year I got free hand cream, free Christmas T bags and I think it was a Percy Pig cushion ( something like) which was not available in any store I went to - I was on holiday down South at the time and went in about 6 m and s and not one had them.
I used the 20% off PJ's the first day and it has worked again online this morning.
I think I just had the teabags cant remember anything else free

20% off Womens accessories . Another one I won’t use . I would have liked 20% off cheese but that’s not happening. Can’t really be arsed looking anymore 😂

I've got 20% off womens knitwear today

But i do have £25 vouchers which i am going to spend on party food tomorrow and maybe i'll pick up my free footballs while i'm there if they've not all been discounted today 😅

Went today got my free pillow mist - smells lovely actually it’s very similar to the Lush twilight spray from the sleepy collection. Also picked up the makeup remover balm looks like a dupe for the Elemis one only it was only £12.50 so I’ll see how it goes! Finally was able to pick up the freebie percy pig smoothie too as it wasn’t in stock for a while. Got the big bottle!

Just used my slipper discount for my kid and I bought myself some nightwear… rest of the offers will be wasted because I don’t need to use them - already had bought before getting the discount 😭 hopefully whatever is at the end will be way better than the rest. I’m not venturing in if it’s not - that frost and ice with freezing temps would need something amazing to get me into the store!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.