M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just used my slipper discount for my kid and I bought myself some nightwear… rest of the offers will be wasted because I don’t need to use them - already had bought before getting the discount 😭 hopefully whatever is at the end will be way better than the rest. I’m not venturing in if it’s not - that frost and ice with freezing temps would need something amazing to get me into the store!
I know, I skidded a bit on an icy patch yesterday so had to adjust my walking pace.

Really need to go into town for some things but don't feel like it. Too cold!! A friend doesn't feel it very much and when he told me that I felt so jealous.

Reactions: 2
Day 1, free Percy pig lights (USED)
Day 2, 15% off crisps
Day 3, 32% off tonies bundle (WTF ABSOLUTELY USELESS TO ME)
Day 4, 20% off decorations
Day 5, £1 off m&s shortbread light up lantern. (USED)
Day 6, 29% off samsung
Day 7 15% off flowers and plants (in store only). (USED)
Day 8 20% off women’s bras (excluding lingerie sets)

Day 9, £1 off a m&s biscuits for cheese selection tin. In store only( Except if you read the rules it looks like it can only be used on a specific m&s biscuits for cheese selection tin (29177332) only and excludes any other products

Day 10, 20% off skincare.
Day 11, 20% off women’s skirts and dresses. (Probably won’t use)

I used day 1 for the free lights as I happened to be In an m&s That day.
I was in on Saturday bought the shortbread tin with £1 off and used the 15% off plants for a succulent as a gift and 2 Percy cress growing sets as stocking fillers.

I’m going to post an up to date list as I open the windows in case anyone wants a list to compare to their own without trawling all of the posts through the thread

Reactions: 1
I know, I skidded a bit on an icy patch yesterday so had to adjust my walking pace.

Really need to go into town for some things but don't feel like it. Too cold!! A friend doesn't feel it very much and when he told me that I felt so jealous.
I’m suppose to go tomorrow and it’s due to be -4 so unless it’s something fantastic I’m going nowhere. I walk and don’t drive so I’m traumatised from previous cold snaps and literally falling all over the place 😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Didn’t look at any offers before doing my shop today apart from the free Percy pig one. Anyway, bill came to £128 something, and she said I had loads of sparks discounts and it reduced to £91! Happy days.
* only spent that much as I was buying Christmas stuff, I don’t normally spend so much. I’m skint AF 🤷🏻‍♀️ x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
20221210_174447.jpg

Target, Naples, Florida yesterday. I was tempted to see if my Sparks offer would work 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The article that was posted other day saying shoppers were so disappointed with the advent so far mentioned one of the days was a competition to win a Canadian holiday (I think it was Canada)
That must be tomorrow! 🙄

Reactions: 2
The article that was posted other day saying shoppers were so disappointed with the advent so far mentioned one of the days was a competition to win a Canadian holiday (I think it was Canada)
That must be tomorrow! 🙄
Nah its on the app already - I found it when I scrolled down

Reactions: 1
Right you lot I have a competitor insider tip for you as I feel like spreading Christmas cheer 🙂

The vouchers on the waitrose app are currently taking money off anything in store! Ive tried it two weeks in a row and can confirm that it works, they say that they’re for specific items but it comes off the bill for anything, so pick the two highest value coupons you get each week and give yourself a discount!
shh dont tell everyone it might get fixed! me and my work friend have tried this and it works !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.