Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bit manic today probably because she can’t buy hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap. The shelves in Asda was completely empty of it probably because she’s been buying it by the bucketloads and people/sheep do too. She’s so annoying why the duck does she throw huge amounts of clothes every week

Reactions: 6
She really gets on my tits if people want to go and buy 80 bottles of hand sanitiser with there hard earned wages that’s their choice !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The girls are allowed a lie in !!!! ‘They’re Growing teenagers’ - the stairs to top floor will be done later, doesn’t say how much later and isn’t Jakey a teenager ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Advertising hand sanitizers today. Errrr has she not read the shelves have been cleared of the stuff. Not everyone gets sent freebies.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
"I would OF still gambled"
Arrrgghhh!!! It's HAVE Lynsey. HAVE not OF.
Sorry, but that's one thing that really riles me. 🤬

And she's just put a wash on for ONE pair of slippers, but because she's washing them at 30 that's okay eh Lynsey?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does she get that dogs fur cut in her hairdressers as I’m sure it’s got the same fringe as hers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It annoys me when she opens happy post and is like “it’s great for this and that” and it’s still in the box because SHE HASNT TRIED IT YET AND IT COULD BE A LOAD OF tit BUT LYNSEY DOESNT CARE AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS COMING IN
Most of what she recommends is a load of tit!
she is a con woman!

Just noticed she’s went from 174k to 178k followers within a day?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just noticed she’s went from 174k to 178k followers within a day?
A while ago she was moaning that her followers were down so her husband could've bought her some more to shut her up perhaps.
Im glad i unfollowed, she really is unrelatable and its all about the swipe up, ads and gifted tit.

Reactions: 9
She ‘liked’ one of my grid posts before Christmas and I had no idea who she was until someone else did a gushy ‘OMG when Lynseyqueenofclean likes your post 😵’ story. Truth was my post was dull af so she must have just been on a like spree. 😂

• Sick
The Radisson Blu in Cardiff must just love her, recording the room and bathroom and posting it to her stories while she shrieks "Just checking for pubes".

Reactions: 1
The Radisson Blu in Cardiff must just love her, recording the room and bathroom and posting it to her stories while she shrieks "Just checking for pubes".
This is funny, Hayley from ocd cleaners put a post up about 3 hours ago talking about her new series Hayley’s Hotel Horrors, seems like Lynsey is copying her ideas again 😂. If you look at Hayley’s YouTube channel Lynsey has copied pretty much everything she does, her cleaning tips the lot.

Reactions: 8
"I would OF still gambled"
Arrrgghhh!!! It's HAVE Lynsey. HAVE not OF.
Sorry, but that's one thing that really riles me. 🤬

And she's just put a wash on for ONE pair of slippers, but because she's washing them at 30 that's okay eh Lynsey?
This just makes me want to scream THICK witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm beginning to have serious suspicions about her alleged OCD.

She's plugging her upcoming book signings on her stories today, but surely anyone who is that genuinely concerned about germs and bacteria wouldn't want to leave the house in the wake of coronavirus, let alone trip up and down the country to book signings. Hardly a necessary journey is it?

On a normal day she freaks out if she's on a train about how dirty it is and the amount of germs and bacteria that are there, scrubbing tables with anti bacterial wipes and lashing on hand sanitiser, but seems absolutely fine about doing it in upcoming weeks? 🤔

I don't buy it.

• Heart
I'm beginning to have serious suspicions about her alleged OCD.

She's plugging her upcoming book signings on her stories today, but surely anyone who is that genuinely concerned about germs and bacteria wouldn't want to leave the house in the wake of coronavirus, let alone trip up and down the country to book signings. Hardly a necessary journey is it?

On a normal day she freaks out if she's on a train about how dirty it is and the amount of germs and bacteria that are there, scrubbing tables with anti bacterial wipes and lashing on hand sanitiser, but seems absolutely fine about doing it in upcoming weeks? 🤔

I don't buy it.
So true, she is not likeable at all.
Can’t bar her and won’t even have a peek at her on Instagram. She slags people off before for buying followers. And she does the same. Horrible woman.

Reactions: 3
Sorry before we start. My spelling and grammar isn’t the best. 😭

But for some one, who is home most days whenever she does clean it’s full of dust, cobwebs, and dirt. I’m shocked just how dirty her home is at times. The other day, when she pulled one of the beds out the skirting board was thick with dust.
Now I work I am out the house 10 hours a day and spend a lot of time on here 😉 but any one could walk in move a piece of furniture and it would be spotless. I no OCD people and believe me you wouldn’t find a ounce of dirt any where.

Anyone else notice her son wipe his snotty nose all over his hand on this mornings stories 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.