Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vaguely remember her on stories once talking about her mum and dad and said they hated her being on tv and never congratulated her for anything as they were really embarrassed when she was on ocd cleaners. She said her mum used to pull her for food etc and if she put on a couple pound was really nasty and all I see is her falling into same pattern everytime she talks about the girls having food in their room etc

Reactions: 7
I vaguely remember her on stories once talking about her mum and dad and said they hated her being on tv and never congratulated her for anything as they were really embarrassed when she was on ocd cleaners. She said her mum used to pull her for food etc and if she put on a couple pound was really nasty and all I see is her falling into same pattern everytime she talks about the girls having food in their room etc
I can’t help but feel sorry for them, imagine not being able to just have a snack without being basically publicly shamed.
Those girls are teeny tiny, they’re going to end up with food issues with L as a mum

Reactions: 11
I can’t help but feel sorry for them, imagine not being able to just have a snack without being basically publicly shamed.
Those girls are teeny tiny, they’re going to end up with food issues with L as a mum
They probably already do. Who hides food in their drawer? She was obviously hiding it from her mum what she was eating

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Really didn’t want to see your bag of dog poo! Just as bad as brummy mummy chasing her kids with it!

Reactions: 1
Team queen.....

OMG I can't, the narcissism levels are amazing 😂🥴😂😂😂😂😭😂🤣

Nice shades btw 🤭

There's more of this tit. My god she really fancies herself as something special.

Genuinely blown away by her entitled attitude and self admiration. You'd think she was saving lives the way she's talking #awkward.
Ugh I can't even watch it all. Her voice makes me want to stab myself in the ear

She looked good when she had her hair and make up done last week and the make up was softer and fringe to the side. Why did she go back to the Stepford look?

Reactions: 2
Oh?
Theres a surprise . .
Shes off to "work" with the make-up artist today, to show us a few products.
She is sooooo predictable ~ we know what shes got up her sleeve before she does!!

Reactions: 4
It's crazy how different she looks when she has her makeup and hair done professionally.

Here come the #Ad swipe ups for makeup

"When you sat in the back of a cab".
I assume she means "When YOU'RE SITTING in the back of a cab"

Reactions: 3
She sees herself as a style icon ...when infact she dresses like a fuddy duddy, how she pulls at her clothes rips ma knitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We should make bingo out of this
Swipe up to buy my hoover/scrub daddy/mop
Swipe up to buy my hideous pink outfit of the day
Video of her invading her kids’ privacy
Photo of a nearly full bin 😱
Anti bac in a coffee shop
Anti bac on a train
Tagging said train company about their cleanliness
#dailyhashtagsnoonecaresabout
Swipe up to buy the makeup she’s only cared about for two seconds
#wineoclock
Quick and easy dinner that looks like cat vomit
Shaming her kids for having a snack or baking
“But d’you know what”
Dog walk boomerang

What have I missed? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That local coffee shop (don't know if I'm allowed name it) must absolutely dislike her because everytime she's post a picture of her coffee there, she always ALWAYS has her bottle of hand sanitiser next to it.
To me it's like she's implying that the cafe isn't clean or hygienic.

Reactions: 12
the fact that the worst thing in her life is a full waste bin tells you everything you need to know about her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she was trying to train her hair to go to the side but has the parting in a different place each time. Take more than training to move that god awful helmet hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tit the bed people use the bins around her house.... she's not happy
Wtf is she on? Not happy about what? Are they not allowed to produce any rubbish? I think I'd snap if I lived with her. What aren't you happy about today Lynsey?! Jesus H Christ.

Swipe up to buy my hoover/scrub daddy/mop
Swipe up to buy my hideous pink outfit of the day
Video of her invading her kids’ privacy
Photo of a nearly full bin 😱
Anti bac in a coffee shop
Anti bac on a train
Tagging said train company about their cleanliness
#dailyhashtagsnoonecaresabout
Swipe up to buy the makeup she’s only cared about for two seconds
#wineoclock
Quick and easy dinner that looks like cat vomit
Shaming her kids for having a snack or baking
“But d’you know what”
Dog walk boomerang

What have I missed? 😂😂
Oh the “D’ya know what?” drives me NUTS! Also, “If I’m honest” 😡😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.