Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is an awful woman!!! I wish she took the advice of the MUA who did her make up last week, her face is shiny and that red lipstick looks awful.
She really is, her thirst for fame and recognition is awful. Her day glow hair doesn't help her complexion either. I'm not sure how old this is tbf, maybe the colour correction make up she was recommended will make her less pink. Mind you she does love pink so maybe it's a look she was going for LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I've never in my life thought about washing out an old Ketchup squeezy bottle and using it to put pancake mix in. 😳
Does anyone actually do this?
I just use a ladle - job done! 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I've never in my life thought about washing out an old Ketchup squeezy bottle and using it to put pancake mix in. 😳
A ladle! Well get you Miss Fancy Pants 😜
I just pour it from the jug slopping it onto the worktop as I go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did I mishear or did she really just call it "COPD therapy"?

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease? Is she for real? 🤦‍♀️

Belittling her poor husband again I see. Making it sound as though he can't be trusted to do a grocery shop on his own.
Why is she constantly the dog out for multiple walks in the pouring rain? It's not as if it's a husky or something along those line that really needs a good long walk every day.
And it's capsUle not bloody capsHule. Why is she pronouncing it like that? Mrs bloody Hinch does the same thing :mad:

And breathe ...... 😄
I wish she’s learn that it’s ‘you’re’ not ‘YOUR’ 😡

Reactions: 6
The tin foil ball "boomerang" 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry, HAD the dish been baked on and hardened I can "kinda" see the need . . BUT. That was just an everyday kind of red sauce ( probably gunged out the tommy k bottle in readiness for her pancake hack?) . .
Bore off Lyndsey, you really are scraping the barrel ( or saucepan ) for content now.

Reactions: 1
We are not 5 year olds and She isn’t a blue peter presenter 🙄

• Haha
Don't get me wrong I am a clean person, but I just wash my bedding once a week with normal washing liquid. My view on germs is that I'm never sick so my cleaning is all good 😂(y)

I’m pretty sure that’s what most normal people do.

No one needs to disinfect that often

Reactions: 2
Videos today, why is one side of her hair curled and the other poker straight?!
She said she ran out of time as Hetty needed walking . .
FFS Lyndsey, I've got 2 terriers, lively boys who LOVE a walk . . Id certainly not be time scheduled by them tho ( btw I'm definitely not vain) They are walked when IM ready NOT the other way . .

Reactions: 10
She said she ran out of time as Hetty needed walking . .
FFS Lyndsey, I've got 2 terriers, lively boys who LOVE a walk . . Id certainly not be time scheduled by them tho ( btw I'm definitely not vain) They are walked when IM ready NOT the other way . .
Her voice goes right through me so usually skip her videos or watch them with no sound! Haha

Reactions: 2
You could just watch her from a ghost app, you don't contribute to her following and views that way, therefore boosting her ego and "power".

And now shes on her SECOND dog walk of the day and trying to be all into wildlife filming the squirrels??
This is SOOOO unrealistic to her usual "OCD" self . . Squirrels are tree rats Lyndsey, I'd get home and into a bath of dettol if I were you love!! 🤣
Who IS she trying to relate to these days? 🤷🏻‍♀️

And dropping HUGE hints that she wants the challenge of cleaning out the paddling pool in readiness for the summer . . Too beggy Lyns,
Go home and inhale a few cream eggs love

• Haha
I can’t handle seeing any more of her food on her stories 😩 the avocado on toast was one thing... what on earth is this concoction she’s making for dinner? 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
I can’t handle seeing any more of her food on her stories 😩 the avocado on toast was one thing... what on earth is this concoction she’s making for dinner? 😂😂
OMAG. . Cue the ( naughty ) twin snaffling some snacks off to her bedroom tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lynsey: "I don't have to go to the gym anymore as I do a MASSIVE 5 minutes in each room in the morning".

Also Lynsey: Does half an hour on the cross trainer every morning.

The lies keep creeping out to bite her on the bum.

I haven't watched it all yet, I'm sure there'll be plenty of amusing moments to come back and comment on though.

You can imagine the thoughts and sheer horror running through the other guest's head, a little bit more of her dying every time Lynsey spoke.

I wonder if Lynsey ever looks back and cringes at herself and what she puts out (and with such confidence).
Nope, the woman has ZERO self-awareness

Reactions: 3
Gosh such a stressful day
Walking her dog, cleaning, going for a coffee and more dog walking...I wish I was that stressed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.