Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very try hard, trying to dress the same as her daughters. Also, are you cleaning or trying to get into fashion? πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Did I mishear or did she really just call it "COPD therapy"?

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease? Is she for real? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Belittling her poor husband again I see. Making it sound as though he can't be trusted to do a grocery shop on his own.
Why is she constantly the dog out for multiple walks in the pouring rain? It's not as if it's a husky or something along those line that really needs a good long walk every day.
And it's capsUle not bloody capsHule. Why is she pronouncing it like that? Mrs bloody Hinch does the same thing :mad:

And breathe ...... πŸ˜„

So many errors in my previous post! Angry typing will do that to you πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but her avocado on toast this morning looks tragic. I’ve never seen a more depressing avocado on toast in all my life 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Poor kids (I mean props & puppets she can pimp out). Absolutely gross and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ive got a sneaky feeling shes going to start being all skin care routine/ make up account ( ish )
Seems to be a bit bi-polar at the moment, obviously at present shes in a manic type mood and doesn't know if shes a cleaning account, a fashion account or what . . Just uber active!!
πŸ€” Strange not to know when "Rob" is back either . . Summat dont sit right with me there?

Reactions: 7
Team queen.....

OMG I can't, the narcissism levels are amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Nice shades btw 🀭

There's more of this tit. My god she really fancies herself as something special.

Genuinely blown away by her entitled attitude and self admiration. You'd think she was saving lives the way she's talking #awkward.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Team queen.....

OMG I can't, the narcissism levels are amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Nice shades btw 🀭

There's more of this tit. My god she really fancies herself as something special.

Genuinely blown away by her entitled attitude and self admiration. You'd think she was saving lives the way she's talking #awkward.
What is she wearing? Haha those sunglasses 🀣 Also who's actually going to buy her book? I'm so sick of all the cleaning books. Pretty sure it's all been done now

• Haha
Ive got a sneaky feeling shes going to start being all skin care routine/ make up account ( ish )
Seems to be a bit bi-polar at the moment, obviously at present shes in a manic type mood and doesn't know if shes a cleaning account, a fashion account or what . . Just uber active!!
πŸ€” Strange not to know when "Rob" is back either . . Summat dont sit right with me there?
Came on to say similar - the skin care swipe ups are coming! Hope it’s nothing I like

Reactions: 4
Lynsey: "I don't have to go to the gym anymore as I do a MASSIVE 5 minutes in each room in the morning".

Also Lynsey: Does half an hour on the cross trainer every morning.

The lies keep creeping out to bite her on the bum.

I haven't watched it all yet, I'm sure there'll be plenty of amusing moments to come back and comment on though.

You can imagine the thoughts and sheer horror running through the other guest's head, a little bit more of her dying every time Lynsey spoke.

I wonder if Lynsey ever looks back and cringes at herself and what she puts out (and with such confidence).

Lynsey: "I don't have to go to the gym anymore as I do a MASSIVE 5 minutes in each room in the morning".

Also Lynsey: Does half an hour on the cross trainer every morning.

The lies keep creeping out to bite her on the bum.

I haven't watched it all yet, I'm sure there'll be plenty of amusing moments to come back and comment on though.

You can imagine the thoughts and sheer horror running through the other guest's head, a little bit more of her dying every time Lynsey spoke.

I wonder if Lynsey ever looks back and cringes at herself and what she puts out (and with such confidence).
She really is an awful woman!!! I wish she took the advice of the MUA who did her make up last week, her face is shiny and that red lipstick looks awful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.