Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems rather attention seeking, why would she post part of a private conversation on her story.

Reactions: 3
The best thing I did was unfollow this account, for all the faux positivity she rams down your neck, she’s actually a very draining person and ironically, pretty toxic. That whole ad/no ad saga left a bitter taste, once you see someone’s real side, you can’t unsee it. I hope others open their eyes and realise it’s all just a relentless bullshit train and none of us need her in our feeds.

Reactions: 21
The best thing I did was unfollow this account, for all the faux positivity she rams down your neck, she’s actually a very draining person and ironically, pretty toxic. That whole ad/no ad saga left a bitter taste, once you see someone’s real side, you can’t unsee it. I hope others open their eyes and realise it’s all just a relentless bullshit train and none of us need her in our feeds.
When you look at what she shares it's 90% pointlessness to. Plus she does some quite freaky videos with crazed expressions. The wine o'clock one 😳

Reactions: 8
I haven't posted on this thread before as I don't really have an opinion on Lynsey however the other day she posted about her twin girls super excited to get JLS tickets, today she was on This Morning and she found out yesterday (maybe even before that) that JLS were also going to be there and she has taken Mollie...I hope Olivia also had the choice to go and she has not just picked Mollie as she could only take a plus 1. On her post everyone is posting saying how that's an amazing memory to have with her daughter but wouldn't it have been even more special if both her daughters were there to meet their idols?
There is no way I could choose which daughter went if they was both huge fans!!
She really favours one daughter over the other ☹

Am I the only one who didn't notice anything new with her hair?
I think they will spilt up soon, he never looks happy, she speak to him like he works for her.
She really isn’t a genuine nice person.

Reactions: 6
I'm not a fragile demented alcoholic honesty, putting a # in front of it disguises everything 🤭

Look into my eyes 🤪

#mycontentisntstolenfromeveryoneelse
#suicideadvertsaremykeytotrending
#pleasecomplementmynewlook
#icantquitebelieveitsmebutitis
#iamthequeenofclean
#pinkisntjustforkids
#itsallmyownwork
#iamspecial
#wineoclock
#fabulous
#lovely

#BEKIND

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a fashion guru don't you know, check out my lovely trainers and fabulous dress combo. You might need 3 bottles of prosecco to think this is a good look to, but every hour's #wineoclock so 💁🏼‍♀️♥💗💖 #herewithmyfavouritechild 🥰

Reactions: 3
The self proclaimed 'Queen of clean' picks up clothes off the floor and not only dumps them on the bed, but then shames her little prop and demands he put them away. So little "Jakey" will now think you store dirty clothes with the fresh and clean ones. Mmm lovely let's add some carpet filth, dog hairs and dead skin cells to the mix. #fabulous

The guy in the coffee shop looked like he was ready to head butt her, and they person in the background on the left, says it all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The self proclaimed 'Queen of clean' picks up clothes off the floor and not only dumps them on the bed, but then shames her little prop and demands he put them away. So little "Jakey" will now think you store dirty clothes with the fresh and clean ones. Mmm lovely let's add some carpet filth, dog hairs and dead skin cells to the mix. #fabulous

The guy in the coffee shop looked like he was ready to head butt her, and they person in the background on the left, says it all 😂

I really hope he is farting 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if her other hobbies include watching paint dry and grass grow. Exciting times #fabulous

Let the quality content continue

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand if she’s so ocd about cleaning and keeping everything so tidy, how come she always had so much clutter and so much dirt comes off everything she cleans!

Reactions: 5
I'm not a fragile demented alcoholic honesty, putting a # in front of it disguises everything 🤭

Look into my eyes 🤪

#mycontentisntstolenfromeveryoneelse
#suicideadvertsaremykeytotrending
#pleasecomplementmynewlook
#icantquitebelieveitsmebutitis
#iamthequeenofclean
#pinkisntjustforkids
#itsallmyownwork
#iamspecial
#wineoclock
#fabulous
#lovely

#BEKIND

View attachment 86994

Scrolling back down the page and is it bad this video made me think of the drink with song

We like to drink with lynsey cos lynsey is our mate and when we drink with lynsey she takes it down in 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think judy should sign up here?

• Haha
Anyone else think judy should sign up here?
Judy did not look impressed, she is at an age where she must be thinking... is this what previous generations of women fought for? So the next lot could wear pink aprons and turn themselves into stepford wives?
You can see her eye roll at The Queen of clean!

I posted on the Hinch thread earlier about the obsession they all seem to have with 'disinfecting' their beds.
Did Lynsey really just run out to buy emergency 'laundry cleanser' because she'd run out?

I can honestly say I've never 'disinfected' my bed clothes in my life.
Am I the odd one?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.