Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello! It was me that (to my knowledge) first called her on it. She deleted my comment so I commented again and it was them that I think @glozell screen shorted a few pages back. She also sent me a crappy PM.
So glad it's not just me that sees how inappropriate the #ad and tagging swan was. As I said to her, a simple picture of a flower or anything would do. She didn't HAVE to have her smiley face with a bleeping hoover 😒
Well done for picking her up on this. I can't believe her followers were clueless to the fact she was using someone's death to flog a hoover and was having a go at you. Then Lynsey wrote back "what advertising" 🤦‍♀️ she really is thick.
Why did she send you a crappy PM, cant believe the cheek of her.
Problem with IG is when you report a post you cant actually write the reason for it being reported its just a few options to click on.

Reactions: 6
Well hello! It was me that (to my knowledge) first called her on it. She deleted my comment so I commented again and it was them that I think @glozell screen shorted a few pages back. She also sent me a crappy PM.
So glad it's not just me that sees how inappropriate the #ad and tagging swan was. As I said to her, a simple picture of a flower or anything would do. She didn't HAVE to have her smiley face with a bleeping hoover 😒
Hey Mandy welcome, we're all absolutely disgusted that you were shamed like that, and that she 'liked' the other comments from those who cleary missed the whole #ad thing, absolutely disgusting. Hats off to you for calling her out. Why she felt she had to single you out like that I don't know, she deleted everyone else's who pulled her up on it. Have you still got her crappy PM, be good to use as more evidence.

Reactions: 4
No idea why, I probably ruffled her feathers.

"I have seen your message which is extremely hurtful on a post of positivity

No item is being advertised at all and that is v clear

If you have worked with a brand you have to use #ad it’s the asa rules it could be a plant pot or a mirror that’s in the image

I am very sadden but try negativity"

No item advertised? She blatantly tagged Swan. Full. Of. tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And again, if you want to post about CF, maybe a flower, the sun in the sky etc... not your fringe with a sodding hoover 🤦

(Is there a way to change my name, don't want to use the same as my insta name but didn't think when I made the account!)

Reactions: 8
“A post of positivity” ....erm it was a post about a suicide, seriously she is deluded.

And again, if you want to post about CF, maybe a flower, the sun in the sky etc... not your fringe with a sodding hoover 🤦

(Is there a way to change my name, don't want to use the same as my insta name but didn't think when I made the account!)
Not sure sorry! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hopefully someone else can help you. Well done for calling her out. 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
My god the very next day and more adverts for the same vacuum 😳.

Absolutely shameless.

Then banging on about her hair again aka "Please tell me I'm wonderful some more".

Screenshot_20200218-224117.png
Screenshot_20200218-224129.png
Screenshot_20200218-224150.png

Cleaning windows every Wednesday makes them last longer ! How, why ? Maintaining their surround sure - but cleaning the class wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Cleaning windows every Wednesday makes them last longer ! How, why ? Maintaining their surround sure - but cleaning the class wtf
Came here to say the same thing. Obviously cleaning them and maintaining them has an impact but weekly cleaning makes them last longer, seriously?

I haven’t read all the last posts so this has probably been said but...

The issue for me wasn’t if she broke advertising rules and yet that what she seems to have focused on. The issue was that she is talking about the tragic death of someone from suicide all while clutching a frigging hoover and posing like an idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I haven’t read all the last posts so this has probably been said but...

The issue for me wasn’t if she broke advertising rules and yet that what she seems to have focused on. The issue was that she is talking about the tragic death of someone from suicide all while clutching a frigging hoover and posing like an idiot
And starting the post with “Happy Monday“ she’s a twit!

Reactions: 3
And starting the post with “Happy Monday“ she’s a twit!
I know she's never going to come out and say sorry for the post. But I do wonder if she's read any of this and feels slightly bad or if she genuinely feels it's all down to "those nasty people" and she did nothing wrong

I know she's never going to come out and say sorry for the post. But I do wonder if she's read any of this and feels slightly bad or if she genuinely feels it's all down to "those nasty people" and she did nothing wrong
I think probably the latter. If it were me, I don’t think I could keep spouting all over stories about the “vicious lies” if I knew I’d done wrong & felt bad. Then again, everyone’s conscience is different I suppose 🙄

She's such a knob jockey. I'm well fucked off that she left my comment up to get ripped apart by her bloody disciples

Does anyone find it a bit silly how through her instagram stories she's let everyone know where her daughter's work? (Shoe shop and a cafe) whether she realises this I don't know but to me it is a little bit careless?

Reactions: 13
Lol dust inside window panes. The only chance of that happening is from improper sealing of the pane itself not cos it isn’t cleaned every week. Jeez 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.