Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to unfollow her again - had unfollowed ages ago but decided to give her another shot. Can't warm to her at all ,can't put my finger on why though

Just had to unfollow her again - had unfollowed ages ago but decided to give her another shot. Can't warm to her at all ,can't put my finger on why though

Reactions: 4
She harps on about Instagram v Insta reality. . .
I wonder if we'll EVER see her, tracky on, hair scraped back, no makeup on splodging thru the mud on a dog walk or no bra, pjs on sweating her way through the housework? 🤔

I think we all know the answer dont we 🤣

Reactions: 6
She harps on about Instagram v Insta reality. . .
I wonder if we'll EVER see her, tracky on, hair scraped back, no makeup on splodging thru the mud on a dog walk or no bra, pjs on sweating her way through the housework? 🤔

I think we all know the answer dont we 🤣
I wish she'd get rid of that hideous pink bobble hat. It always reminds me of something that Mrs Doyle used to wear in Father Ted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“You don’t need more space you just need less stuff” rich coming from the woman that has a bag of clothes to donate to charity every 2 days yet still continues to buy awful dresses she doesn’t need. Same applies to the glass and cup cupboard she decluttered the other day only to go out and BUY MORE bleeping GLASSES. honestly she really winds me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now reported her to the ASA not for the other thing she is ranting about this morning but for a jumper on her stories yesterday, she was yet again ‘kindly gifted’ from mulberry moon UK. No #add #gifted absolutely crazes me. That company actually sent you something and you even said it was a gift on your stories but couldn’t declare it
Again someone else has reported her this morning (Which I think was ridiculous) and straight away it’s bullying and trolling, she says they worlds gone mad’ well actually it has as I’m sick and tired of so called influencers getting free tit and not declaring it.! Talk about self entitlement

Reactions: 13
She’s so annoying when she’s angry, like wtaf was the need for that rant? She was probs reported because people are sick of her high and mighty ways “I’m going to take it with fabric refresher” god forbid she might have to sit like a peasant with normal train smells 🙄

Reactions: 5
I used to like her a lot but I find myself getting more frustrated with her as time goes on. Nothing feels particularly genuine any more, everything is an ad or #gifted (when it’s declared!) and her general attitude certainly seems to have got worse. Agree with the above about her boomerangs 😂

Reactions: 5
She takes homemade (!) fabric refresher / conditioner to spray on a train ! They are awful but it’s a bit excessive - why not take a piece of fabric to sit on ? Most people jyst happy to get a seat

plus why iron and then steam ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.