Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems odd to sort out school uniform 2 days after they go back to school - wouldn’t you have checked it over when they broke up from school so you could see what/if you needed to get any new bits for the new term?

Reactions: 4
Her decluttering is ridiculous. How much stuff does she have to throw out bags and bags of rubbish each week

Reactions: 12
If my mam went through my stuff in my early teens to throw it out I’d be telling her where to go, and showing it all to her followers! She definitely doesn’t want to let go of her ‘baby’. He’s growing up and he’s perfectly capable of sorting out what needs thrown out.

Reactions: 7
If my mam went through my stuff in my early teens to throw it out I’d be telling her where to go, and showing it all to her followers! She definitely doesn’t want to let go of her ‘baby’. He’s growing up and he’s perfectly capable of sorting out what needs thrown out.
Poor kids don’t seem to get any privacy 😭

Reactions: 6
I'm done following her! I sent her a message with a suggestion and just got a "yep done that" back..... Not even a "thank you but I've already done that one".
Also I just got fed up of her moaning about her followers calling her out on things that were just common sense.
She's not humbled by the "insta fame" and her wealth just thinks it's normal to go to Florida and then Greece (or wherever in Europe it was) in the same year.

Reactions: 9
If I told kids not to eat upstairs but they still did I wouldn’t give two shits about calling them out on it. Maybe I’m just harsh! But they clearly don’t care otherwise they wouldn’t still be doing it.

Reactions: 1
Her decluttering is ridiculous. How much stuff does she have to throw out bags and bags of rubbish each week
I know I thought that? And she uses a 10p carrier bag every time, I normally throw my kids bin rubbish in the main bin, saves wasting lots of bags. It’s also better for the environment.
I’ve unfollowed her, couldn’t stand the constant ad’s and her voice.

Reactions: 5
New car time. Lots of thought about, lots to mull over. But will it be a swipe up??

GOOD.MORNING.EVERYBODY.ITS.CLEAN.SHEETS.SUNDAY.COMING.ATCHA.FROM.LYNDSEY.THE.MONO.TONE.LUNATIC. . . Ughhh Perleeeease?? By 8am, shes fully up, dressed AND fully made up!! WTAF?? I mean each to their own, but this isnt normal!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
GOOD.MORNING.EVERYBODY.ITS.CLEAN.SHEETS.SUNDAY.COMING.ATCHA.FROM.LYNDSEY.THE.MONO.TONE.LUNATIC. . . Ughhh Perleeeease?? By 8am, shes fully up, dressed AND fully made up!! WTAF?? I mean each to their own, but this isnt normal!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I couldn’t do clean sheets Sunday and have the sheets stripped by 8am.
my kids and husband are still asleep. Her poor girls, it’s a known fact teenagers need more sleep. Wait til her darling son, starts changing.
🙄

Do you think it’s pre filmed ? And they do it on Saturday lunchtime
Has to be, one of mine is still asleep and the other one is only up because they have work! Her house isn’t true life! The way she over reacts about the smallest amount of rubbish. She wouldn’t like to see my kids rooms. 😬🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Has to be, one of mine is still asleep and the other one is only up because they have work! Her house isn’t true life! The way she over reacts about the smallest amount of rubbish. She wouldn’t like to see my kids rooms. 😬🙄😂
Ive never thought of that??
Dyou reckon she'd be so scheming and beggy? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Do you think it’s pre filmed ? And they do it on Saturday lunchtime
Like she does for windows wednesday......each time she shows the story it’s blatantly filmed last summer. Everything is so staged now, not the QOC of old. Like all the others greed has got in the way.

Reactions: 4
They’re having “g-nocki” for dinner tonight.
Dunno what she was cooking for her and "Jakey" today, but she didnt bother trying to pronounce it!! 🤣

And here she is today, sharing that they'd got off to a bad start this morning and shes in a "cant be bothered" mood . . BUT, is still FULLY made up, perfectly manicured nails, poker straight hair and sporting a dress AND costume jewellery!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Dunno about you lot, but my cant be bothered mood consists of still lolling around in my pjs at lunchtime, hair scraped up in a bun and yesterdays makeup half way down my face!! 🤣
Oh Lyndsey. . You cant kid a kidder!

Reactions: 13
This women is thick as tit and full of tit. Those poor kids living such a military life !! She brags about everything and sticks her nose up at everyone and everything. Nothing normal about the women at all 🙄

Reactions: 8
Cleaning along to 'you can do it put your back into it, tou can do it put your ass into it' jas made me cry with laughter that she has no clue whatsoever what the song is about 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.