Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes currently doing a "swipe up" on the swan cleaner . .
Quote ~ Itll make a great Christmas present 🤣
"If" ANYONE were to buy me ANY kind of cleaning/household product for Christmas they'd be ejected from my house with said product hanging out their arse! 🤣
Any excuse for a swipe up to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is actually moaning on her story that she prob wont win the 50 quid in her packet of sweets. Is she for real? Like she needs to win £50. There are people who will have nothing this Christmas. I used to like her but lately it feels like she has become a greedy and stuck up cow. Think of those who are genuinely struggling you twit. Stop moaning about your very priviliged life with lovely family. Just be glad you have what you do. Glad your family all happy and healthy. Im so sick of your moaning. Ungrateful moron.

Reactions: 11
Truly hated how she belittles her children, is it to
Make herself feel superior?? She has turned into a nasty moany person

Reactions: 9
A few weeks ago, she was very rude to her husband stating he was boring on camera. Watching her is like watching QVC with all those swipe ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes currently doing a "swipe up" on the swan cleaner . .
Quote ~ Itll make a great Christmas present 🤣
"If" ANYONE were to buy me ANY kind of cleaning/household product for Christmas they'd be ejected from my house with said product hanging out their arse! 🤣
She’ll probably do a swipe up on her entire family at sometime in the near future

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does she dress up like she's off out, make up and hair too.... Only to clean at home or work from home. I know she has a meal today but why does she have to be 'dolled up'

Also, how can she clean with her hair down. When I clean I am a sweaty mess

I get so angry watching her. She says she's going to a clients house to clean and then stories about it afterwards practically gagging on camera. Saying how disgusting they are. Excuse me witch but I just PAID you to do a job!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I get so angry watching her. She says she's going to a clients house to clean and then stories about it afterwards practically gagging on camera. Saying how disgusting they are. Excuse me witch but I just PAID you to do a job!
I find that disgusting too! Some of the peopls shes cleaned for may be old/vulnerable/mental health problems. Ove said before and i will say it again, shes a dick!

Also her eyelashes/makeup gets on my nerves. tit spider lashes and white eyeshadow 🙈

Reactions: 10
I find that disgusting too! Some of the peopls shes cleaned for may be old/vulnerable/mental health problems. Ove said before and i will say it again, shes a dick!

Also her eyelashes/makeup gets on my nerves. tit spider lashes and white eyeshadow 🙈
I used to really like her, but it’s all about what she is wearing and I earn a decent wage but still couldn’t afford to buy the all the clothes she does. Unless she is gifted most of it, which I suspect she is.
Like all these so called influencers, she is getting more and more grabby!!!
I know she does a lot and I admire her for how she has done it. But lately she really gets on my nerves.

My hoover comes with a bag and I've left it out....so naughty

duck off!! It's called being normal

Reactions: 2
Christ! She’s really got it in for her daughters - the venom with the way she spat out calling Olivia a “gannet” was terrible!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I've gone right off her recently. The way she speaks to people, her children in particular, isn't very pleasant. But it was when she wore the mouth mask on a train that she really went down in my estimations.

Reactions: 10
Crazes me harping on yesterday about not liking holidays where there are loads of people and little villages etc to eat, didn’t she go to Florida last year? Sick of her ads and brags. Always got gifted clothes on! Surprised anything is left in her house with the amount of stuff she chucks out each week

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean, I used to love watching her posts. Now it’s all about ad’s
I brought something she recommended.
The Swan garment steamer!! What an absolute load of tit!!! Honestly biggest waste of money. And it will be going back for a refund.
Don’t trust her now.
Also when I first followed her, she was all about Shark. Now it’s all Swan. Because she is paid to say it.
Can’t stand her and will be unfollowing.

Reactions: 5
I bet she is really pissed off that Hinch has got 3 million followers (ok so most of hers are bought). She had a rant how her followers haven't increased, think she needs to read her thread on Tattle and that'll tell her why.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she is really pissed off that Hinch has got 3 million followers (ok so most of hers are bought). She had a rant how her followers haven't increased, think she needs to read her thread on Tattle and that'll tell her why.
Exactly!!!
Maybe if you get back to what we all followed you for, then you might gain some more followers.
I do think hers are genuine followers, unlike Hinch. 🙄

I’m sick of seeing Lynsey being credited for the extra spin cycle on a washing machine and how it reduces drying time, even The Organised Mum today. No tit Sherlock - some of us normal people been doing this for years without Lynsey’s advice. And managing to do it without being fully made up / dressed like going to dinner and perfect hair

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.