Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did, but I think she has changed. Everything is an AD now. She already has her own businesses yet wants to make more money from instagram. She also is pally with beckyhomesweethome - and I cannot stand her lol
Yeah the constant ads do my head in but I like the fact she’s genuinely passionate about cleaning unlike others!

Reactions: 4
Yeah the constant ads do my head in but I like the fact she’s genuinely passionate about cleaning unlike others!
She is, but a lot of her tips are things that our grandparents already did. She didn't invent them all

Reactions: 1
I used to like her, but I just find her very strange now. Does make me laugh though how obvious it is she hates Mrs Hinch🤣

Reactions: 5
I really like Lynsey and she works hard and has a lovely family and life but a gifted bed for your daughter?????? Buy your own beds, why is she becoming like all the others? Gifted this, gifted that, it makes me really angry. Well done for gifting the other bed to someone else, still got a free bloody bed though!

Yeah I agree, every other post is a gift now, and we keep seeing the same stories week in week out.

I’m getting fed up

Reactions: 2
She’s boring who wants towels for Christmas I’d be bleeping livid if I got towels for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She grates on me BIG TIME
Her voice . . Mono tone GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HAPPY TUESDAY 🙄
How many times does she touch her bloody hair? I think shes proper frumpy ( whats that checked houseworking coat thing all about?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is dyslexic and apologises regularly for her spelling and grammar mistakes.
I agree. Although there are things about her that I am finding annoy me, I think she is genuinely trying her best to spell right. The person who proof read the book should be sacked though.

I would rather watch Queen of Clean than hinch anyday

Reactions: 13
I like her, although I liked her more last year. I am just a bit sick of all the swipe ups and ads. Just like a lot of Instagramers - when did it all become a way to make money rather than connect with others.

I don't like how she wears dresses or pleated skirts with trainers, like what she wore on this morning. She has a stunning figure etc but her style is just not good in my opinion
That’s what all the cool kids are doing, don’t you know?!

I usually don't mind her, but how is her spelling so terrible? She doesn't know the difference between he's and his l, nor can she work out the difference between bought and brought. Can't imagine how many words had to be changed in her book.
Your and you’re too (it makes me wince!)

She grates on me BIG TIME
Her voice . . Mono tone GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HAPPY TUESDAY 🙄
How many times does she touch her bloody hair? I think shes proper frumpy ( whats that checked houseworking coat thing all about?)
This! The hair touching and the “Hello, happy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday” etc... so cheesy. So instagram. 😳😷

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Used to really like her but the ADS have got too much now it’s constant her page has turned into a shopping channel she’s gone way too far

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed Lynsey a while ago, but had a nose on her stories just now and didn't like the way she was with her daughter at all. Olivia was always the quieter twin and Lynsey had said herself that she didn't like being filmed, and put on Instagram etc. This morning she's moaning on about Olivia because her pasta salad burst in her (Olivia's) bag and all she had to hand was tissues and sanitiser so she cleaned it up as best she could with that, but Lynsey's is having a go at her and filming it and putting it on her stories for everyone to see and I REALLY wasn't impressed with her at the end when she called her daughter a 'dirty little cow' :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I unfollowed Lynsey a while ago, but had a nose on her stories just now and didn't like the way she was with her daughter at all. Olivia was always the quieter twin and Lynsey had said herself that she didn't like being filmed, and put on Instagram etc. This morning she's moaning on about Olivia because her pasta salad burst in her (Olivia's) bag and all she had to hand was tissues and sanitiser so she cleaned it up as best she could with that, but Lynsey's is having a go at her and filming it and putting it on her stories for everyone to see and I REALLY wasn't impressed with her at the end when she called her daughter a 'dirty little cow' :mad:
yep. Can’t imagine it’s much joy with her as a mum. She’s always so flipping miserable!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.