Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her because she just seems a bit dim and lovely at the same time. I would say though that I've read her reasons for loving cleaning so much and having obsessive compulsive disorder myself I think she's probably not really addressing issues that need to be addressed. She's a bit cuckoo.

That being said.. She's brilliant 😂

Reactions: 4
Same, I love queen of clean!
I follow her toilet Tuesday, window Wednesday, throw it Thursday, fridge Fridays.

She’s taught me so much about cleaning and how to clean while saving the environment.

Way better then Hinch.
She keeps it very professional doesn’t she, and that’s what I like. There’s a slight little family bit that she sometimes adds, but unlike hinch she doesn’t feel the need to get too personal. Like recording her hubby having a wee 🤢
And this is a woman that genuinely cleans and is trying to help the environment and encourages people to do the same.
I love her 😁

Reactions: 6
I remember reading something she said she became OCD cleaning after all the stuff with finding out her hubby was a peadophile as she felt dirty and also because she went into premature labour with twins because when they came home the house had to be sterile due to their poor immune system.

I like her I think she is very honest but bonkers at times.

Reactions: 5
I can not stand her... She is bleeping bleep. She has not been diagnosed with OCD but knows she has it.... She had it on her stories that she hasn't been diagnosed but she just knows!!! I may as well say I've got diabetes and take insulin.. I haven't been tested for that!!! I've been diagnosed with OCD so for her to use that just cos she has to clean... OCD is more than cleaning and it's about rituals etc. She is playing on the mental health card just to get followers.

Also the way she films in her kids bedrooms... She put on her stories once cleaning out her daughters underwear drawer.. Showing her bras and underwear... She of all people should know about safety especially after being married to a pedophile. She doesn't give her kids any privacy... She films in her their rooms but I guess her numbers on Instagram is more important than their privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can not stand her... She is bleeping bleep. She has not been diagnosed with OCD but knows she has it.... She had it on her stories that she hasn't been diagnosed but she just knows!!! I may as well say I've got diabetes and take insulin.. I haven't been tested for that!!! I've been diagnosed with OCD so for her to use that just cos she has to clean... OCD is more than cleaning and it's about rituals etc. She is playing on the mental health card just to get followers.

Also the way she films in her kids bedrooms... She put on her stories once cleaning out her daughters underwear drawer.. Showing her bras and underwear... She of all people should know about safety especially after being married to a pedophile. She doesn't give her kids any privacy... She films in her their rooms but I guess her numbers on Instagram is more important than their privacy.
Calm down a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I stopped following ages ago after she spent a dozen grid posts promoting natural cleaning products (lemon juice and salt) and then did a story about throwing 2 pairs of brand new Wellies in the bin because the girls had stood in horse muck whilst out with the dog! She has actual problems!

• Haha
I stopped following ages ago after she spent a dozen grid posts promoting natural cleaning products (lemon juice and salt) and then did a story about throwing 2 pairs of brand new Wellies in the bin because the girls had stood in horse muck whilst out with the dog! She has actual problems!
Nothing wrong with horse poop it's organic plus my boots are covered in it lol

Reactions: 6
Ah, I like Lynsey. I’ve learnt more cleaning tips from her in a week then I have from Grinch since I’ve followed her. A lot of ads but I get that, with Lynsey it is actually her passion and business.

Reactions: 8
I like Lynsey as well. There are a lot of ads but she actually uses all the products she does ads for and is upfront about it being a business for her so I don’t feel like she’s trying to pull the wool over anyone’s eyes with it all.

I do sometimes find her a bit OTT when she gets worked up over things being dirty in the house or when she’s out, but when you know the background of how her obsession with cleaning started it’s easier to understand and not get annoyed by. Plus she actually cleans unlike so many other accounts and I have picked up a few useful things from her.

I do wish there were less ads & swipe ups for clothes though but only as I have completely different taste in clothes to her and would prefer if she stuck to cleaning.

Reactions: 10
I like queen of clean. She actually answered my do about steam mops and was very nice as well. Although she did recommend an expensive one lol.

She does have some annoying habits and sometimes too many stories and swipe ups but I just skip through them.

Have noticed that clothing was all new look and catalogue but a few designer items creeping in now, ghost and Alice temperley dresses.

Reactions: 1
Ah, I like Lynsey. I’ve learnt more cleaning tips from her in a week then I have from Grinch since I’ve followed her. A lot of ads but I get that, with Lynsey it is actually her passion and business.
I think it’s all business. Nothing more.

I like Lynsey as well. There are a lot of ads but she actually uses all the products she does ads for and is upfront about it being a business for her so I don’t feel like she’s trying to pull the wool over anyone’s eyes with it all.

I do sometimes find her a bit OTT when she gets worked up over things being dirty in the house or when she’s out, but when you know the background of how her obsession with cleaning started it’s easier to understand and not get annoyed by. Plus she actually cleans unlike so many other accounts and I have picked up a few useful things from her.

I do wish there were less ads & swipe ups for clothes though but only as I have completely different taste in clothes to her and would prefer if she stuck to cleaning.
But one day she loves one cleaning gadget and then the next day she loves their competitor 🙄 how can you rely upon an influencer who just accepts sponsorships based on how much they pay her? Am I missing something?

I don’t like her at all - she’s says things are disgusting which aren’t and yes makes you feel told off!!

However, I can see why others like her, and she does at least offer genuinely useful advice. She’s just not my cup of tea!

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind her, she seems quite normal. But the fringe and the constant touching of her hair annoys me 🤣

Reactions: 2
I genuinely like her. She actually cleans unlike mrs hinch and is so lovely. Always states ads too unlike someone else!!!!!!!🤬

Reactions: 7
Takes the piss when she’s been gifted things from S.W.A.N and she hasn’t posted them on her feed .. latest picture you can still see she is using her old tea coffee sugar canisters .

I like her, I messaged her with a really bad stain issue and she got back to me straight away with some good advice which worked! And her replies came across very friendly.

Reactions: 8
I can’t remember all of the details but there was a stink around her a couple of years ago because of a competition or charity draw she was running but was also taking money from it. Like I said I’m fuzzy on the details but after that I never have her a second look

When was she on This Morning? I watch it most days I didn’t see her. Was it a repeat segment i know she’s been on before.
I used to watch her back when i first found out cleaning accounts were a thing and i used to watch everyone then. I find her a bit cringe so don’t really watch anymore.

I can’t remember all of the details but there was a stink around her a couple of years ago because of a competition or charity draw she was running but was also taking money from it. Like I said I’m fuzzy on the details but after that I never have her a second look
Wasn't that beggy? Or has she done it too

Cant bear her. You know one of those people that wants everyone to think they know everything about everything, but ends up coming across as thick as tit......her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.