Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her and her cleaning tips and it’s nice she’s kept her account cleaning related.

But when she starts moaning how awful she looks and frizzy and horrible her hair is it winds me up no end! She’s bloody immaculate and she knows she is! She blatantly tidies herself up first before she films herself. She just wants the lick arse comments ‘oh you look lovely lynsey! 🙄 no ones really bothered if you’ve got frizzy hair anyway. We all look like tit doing housework in this heat!

Reactions: 6
From what I've seen of her I do warm to her. Never liked that Hinch woman. I think it's clear with this one that she is out to cash in and normally that drives me mad, but weirdly I don't mind it from her! 😂

Takes the piss when she’s been gifted things from S.W.A.N and she hasn’t posted them on her feed .. latest picture you can still see she is using her old tea coffee sugar canisters .
Wasn’t you that messaged her to ask why she wasn’t using the Swan canisters was it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I normally quite like her as her cleaning tips are good, however the other day she was picking up litter left in the park moaning about the impact on the environment etc then declaring in primark she loves ‘fast fashion’ which has a huge impact on the environment along with the ethical side 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I like her apart from the picking at clothes thing which is a bit annoying .

Just googled her and found this

"Back in 2002, the Queen of Clean was happily married and expecting twins - or so she thought.

Lynsey was horrified when she discovered that her husband, who she doesn't want to name, was a paedophile.

The shock of the horrific disocvery, Lynsey believes, brought on an early labour and twins, Mollie and Olivia were born at just 28 weeks."

I didn't know that . What a horrid thing to go through
That’s why she began obsessively cleaning. She wanted to clean every single thing he’d touched and it was something she could control.

Reactions: 5
I think she is just as bad as hinch/Becky hsh for the free/gifted items. She got a new set of pans and kitchen items when swan introduced the Fern Cotton range then in recent weeks shes had all that swan pink kitchen stuff sent without any kind of comment about the old stuff still being new.

Imagine being the kind of person that takes their own washing up liquid on holiday with them. Get in the bleeping sea you weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being the kind of person that takes their own washing up liquid on holiday with them. Get in the bleeping sea you weirdo.
“Get in the bleeping sea you weirdo” is gonna be my new go to insult. Regardless of context 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her daughter "like Taylor Swift" as bleeping if.... she's getting as bad a MH with all her swipe up's!

Nothing new from her either just same old same old bet you any money it's clean sheets on Sunday!!!!

How many swipe ups?! I can’t stand it it anymore. She’s even pushing that bloody clothes steamer all the ‘influencers’ are plugging 🙄 I really liked her too

Reactions: 4
How many swipe ups?! I can’t stand it it anymore. She’s even pushing that bloody clothes steamer all the ‘influencers’ are plugging 🙄 I really liked her too
It's so she can go on holiday, they've just got back from a big holiday to Disney and now they are in Portugal all the swipe up have paid for these holidays I bet!

How bizarre that she tells viewers to open windows when using bleach but when arriving at the holiday place she bangs on about how "nice" the bleach smell is! Also the "poor" selection of cleaning products in the supermarket but to the average person on holiday the basics is all you need.

It's so she can go on holiday, they've just got back from a big holiday to Disney and now they are in Portugal all the swipe up have paid for these holidays I bet!

How bizarre that she tells viewers to open windows when using bleach but when arriving at the holiday place she bangs on about how "nice" the bleach smell is! Also the "poor" selection of cleaning products in the supermarket but to the average person on holiday the basics is all you need.
I actually said out loud to myself ‘another holiday?’ They’ve just been to Disney!’ 🤣 she has her own business doesn’t she? I didn’t think she’d need to do all the swipe ups. I think it’s addictive and they all love the thrill of a swipe up making them cash

Reactions: 3
I actually said out loud to myself ‘another holiday?’ They’ve just been to Disney!’ 🤣 she has her own business doesn’t she? I didn’t think she’d need to do all the swipe ups. I think it’s addictive and they all love the thrill of a swipe up making them cash
Im sure her husband works away for a big company so he’s in a well paid job , even without the swipe ups she would earn quite a bit from her books and guest ( still paid ) editing on newspapers and magazines .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.