Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmux

VIP Member
I can’t even imagine walking up to a friends house thinking ‘oh look at all these leaves the disgusting fuckers’ don’t think I would even register leaves on the floor because they are fucking leaves! They fall everywhere!! Says far more about her than it does about anyone else

Reactions: 14

NapQueen

Imagine being the kind of person that takes their own washing up liquid on holiday with them. Get in the fucking sea you weirdo.

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She said you shouldnt put your underwear in the same wash as your teatowels as "particles from your pants will get on the tea towels". What a load of shit. With all teh chemicals in detergent and washing at 40 degrees there is no issue at all. I am sure people like this just say something for effect and in the hope they go viral.

• Sick

GreenStar

I posted on the Hinch thread earlier about the obsession they all seem to have with 'disinfecting' their beds.
Did Lynsey really just run out to buy emergency 'laundry cleanser' because she'd run out?

I can honestly say I've never 'disinfected' my bed clothes in my life.
Am I the odd one?!
Don't get me wrong I am a clean person, but I just wash my bedding once a week with normal washing liquid. My view on germs is that I'm never sick so my cleaning is all good 😂(y)

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Shes disgusted me today. The original post was bad enough but to just remove the ad and the true comments rather than admit it was distasteful and apologise - just shows what a stuck up cunt she really can be
She hasn’t even apologised for the bad taste of her post. She posted an advert for a vacuum cleaner linked to someone’s suicide. Seriously?

Now she is ranting about the nastiness without explaining she made a mistake.

This is why tattle exists, to call out the bullshit. As for #bekind, how kind is it to that poor family who are grieving to see their daughter’s death used to sell a vacuum cleaner !

• Wow
  • Angry

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I've just looked through the rest of today's stories now. She's '"so naughty" because she bought mascara and blusher and didn't put her pyjamas away this morning.
Also, she can't understand why she's suddenly lost so many followers and what she's done to cause it. Appearing on the front of "The Sun" and worse again, being so proud of it, might have had something to do with it :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Mutley98

VIP Member
Now reported her to the ASA not for the other thing she is ranting about this morning but for a jumper on her stories yesterday, she was yet again ‘kindly gifted’ from mulberry moon UK. No #add #gifted absolutely crazes me. That company actually sent you something and you even said it was a gift on your stories but couldn’t declare it
Again someone else has reported her this morning (Which I think was ridiculous) and straight away it’s bullying and trolling, she says they worlds gone mad’ well actually it has as I’m sick and tired of so called influencers getting free shit and not declaring it.! Talk about self entitlement

UKChick

I get so angry watching her. She says she's going to a clients house to clean and then stories about it afterwards practically gagging on camera. Saying how disgusting they are. Excuse me bitch but I just PAID you to do a job!

• Wow

Whocares

She pissed me off today. I was going to message her.
She makes workmen have different mugs to everyone else. Who does she think she is. Let’s give the people below us the old cups as I can’t trust them with my ‘nice’ ones attitude. I hope they piss on her nice mugs before they leave and put them back.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
She’s so Braggy and unoriginal. Even the way she talks is condescending. She’s that parent on the school run who’s voice you hear and you start eye rolling
I use lots of her cleaning hacks as I learnt them from my Nan before she died twenty years ago, vinegar on taps, turning the rug over. My Nan always cleaned with soda crystals, bicarb and she thought cif (or jif as it was called back then) was a cleaning miracle.! 😂
I’ve not seen Lynsey in the same clothes twice, all gifted as well.! She’s no thought for the environment how she says she does as the amount of stuff she chucks out weekly is all sent to landfill, her two holidays a year add to her carbon footprint and she’s said before she loves ‘fast fashion’

Itsasecret

Does anyone find it a bit silly how through her instagram stories she's let everyone know where her daughter's work? (Shoe shop and a cafe) whether she realises this I don't know but to me it is a little bit careless?

imjustnosey

Says In her stories how her cleaning habits are sending her back into her obsessive ways but she’s promoting how cleaning is good for your mental health on her grid??? 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’ll say anything for attention and freebies/followers! There is only one Queen of Clean and that’s Kim Woodburn who would eat this clown alive!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Can’t stand the woman.
She is not relatable at all.
Not to hard working NHS workers or key workers still doing there jobs and this idiot says she is bored. Why not go around your neighbourhood asking if any people need help with shopping. Has she even signed up to be a NHS volunteer!
I tell you what I bet none of the NHS workers get the chance to be bored.
I am a key worker I am in a primary school still at work looking after key worker children.
Shame on you Lynsey!! Shove your 42 pairs of jeans up your arse!!

• Heart

Kezza_69

VIP Member
They’re having “g-nocki” for dinner tonight.
Dunno what she was cooking for her and "Jakey" today, but she didnt bother trying to pronounce it!! 🤣

And here she is today, sharing that they'd got off to a bad start this morning and shes in a "cant be bothered" mood . . BUT, is still FULLY made up, perfectly manicured nails, poker straight hair and sporting a dress AND costume jewellery!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Dunno about you lot, but my cant be bothered mood consists of still lolling around in my pjs at lunchtime, hair scraped up in a bun and yesterdays makeup half way down my face!! 🤣
Oh Lyndsey. . You cant kid a kidder!

diygirl40

VIP Member
She is dyslexic and apologises regularly for her spelling and grammar mistakes.
I agree. Although there are things about her that I am finding annoy me, I think she is genuinely trying her best to spell right. The person who proof read the book should be sacked though.

I would rather watch Queen of Clean than hinch anyday

Ilando

VIP Member
I haven’t read all the last posts so this has probably been said but...

The issue for me wasn’t if she broke advertising rules and yet that what she seems to have focused on. The issue was that she is talking about the tragic death of someone from suicide all while clutching a frigging hoover and posing like an idiot

• Wow

bluey

VIP Member
I always worry about the girls and how they feel about all the information she shares about their biological father. Yes he is an awful person but I don’t think she sits back and thinks about the girls when she’s over sharing. Do the girls want their business shared to thousands of people, do they want their friends knowing about their past.
I genuinely feel bad for them. She’s made everything so so public and they don’t seem to have any choice in it.