Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Makes me laugh with the shopping, firstly she uses a dot.com slot that a vulnerable or elderly person could benefit from, I have family who work for Tesco and they have said the slots are all gone weeks ahead. She’s at home all day long and could easily go out for some essentials. Government guidelines have said we can shop for food albeit as little as often and single shoppers
If her ocd is so bad why buy loose produce, think of all the people that have potentially touched, breathed or coughed over that produce.! We were discussing the other day that yes buying loose cuts packaging waste but at the moment with Covid 19 buy prepacked, a lot of produce also comes from Europe
Her smugness is beyond me now, she’s so nasty to her kids. I’ve not once put any pressure on my daughter over the last week with schooling or chores as I think kids are anxious as well. Let’s let them have some breathing space rather than making them clean there rooms and sort socks.!

Reactions: 13

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Why are they at a garden center???????? She is banging on all fucking week, about germs. And she is walking around like jack shit is happening.......... To common to have a bottle of wine on a park bench while out walking. Omg who the fuck does this stuck up bitch think she is. All this women does is beg for freebies. And makes out she is a clean freak when in fact she is a dirty skank that only cleans what’s seen. She is the most stuck up self centered, controlling women who bully’s her children. By embarrassing them on the web.

Reactions: 12

Mutley98

VIP Member
Her decluttering is ridiculous. How much stuff does she have to throw out bags and bags of rubbish each week

instacharlie

VIP Member
I couldn't give a toss about all the cleaning accounts, but using Caroline's name and an add for a hoover in the same post is way beyond poor judgement.
I'm actually sickened by it!

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Why are they at a garden center???????? She is banging on all fucking week, about germs. And she is walking around like jack shit is happening.......... To common to have a bottle of wine on a park bench while out walking. Omg who the fuck does this stuck up bitch think she is. All this women does is beg for freebies. And makes out she is a clean freak when in fact she is a dirty skank that only cleans what’s seen. She is the most stuck up self centered, controlling women who bully’s her children. By embarrassing them on the web.
Just watching her stories now and I came here to post the exact same thing. What the actual fuck is she doing at a bloody garden centre?! :mad:Nobody NEEDS to go to a garden centre. You know what, this is NEVER going to be got under control if assholes like her continue to behave like this and pretend that nothing is happening. Nobody should be going ANYWHERE (except those who have to work obviously) at the moment except a supermarket and a pharmacy. Food and medication are the only things that are actually NEEDED in anyone's life at the moment. For now we just have to survive without everything else.

I hope you're reading this Lynsey and I hope you realise how stupid and selfish you are. Do you understand at all that you're putting people's lives at risk and that people could DIE because of you? Have a good long hard think about that and let it sink into your brain.
Have a good look at the attachment and maybe then something might start to sink in.

Apologies for the language but Christ I'm so furious with her right now. Her and the rest of the selfish idiots who think that the rules don't apply to them.
power-of-distancing.jpg

Sam21

Not that when she’s taking pictures of people on the train eating or doing make up calling them disgusting!!

• Wow

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
So old cock nose cried..... because it’s publication of her book ohhhh boo fucking hoo you selfish hag. People are losing their lives, people they love. Yet this bitch is more bothered about a stupid book that idiots buy. Get a grip ya wet kipper !!!!! Add more swipe ups you money grabbing plank.......

Funtcase

She should be publicly called out for this, it’s down right greed she must have 10 hoovers minimum.
I think you're right!

Can’t stand the woman.
She is not relatable at all.
Not to hard working NHS workers or key workers still doing there jobs and this idiot says she is bored. Why not go around your neighbourhood asking if any people need help with shopping. Has she even signed up to be a NHS volunteer!
I tell you what I bet none of the NHS workers get the chance to be bored.
I am a key worker I am in a primary school still at work looking after key worker children.
Shame on you Lynsey!! Shove your 42 pairs of jeans up your arse!!
Firstly, you deserve the recognition and applause that we give to our NHS workers. You’re doing a massively important job so THANK YOU!!
Lyndsey is just greedy and has no consideration for anyone but herself! Perish the though she should venture out and DO something for her community!

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
We know you read here Lynsey, check out Nikki at westholme’s stories chatting about affiliate links. Infuriates me and she’s called out all you influencers, good for her as you for one are one of the worst for chatting about your blouses, dress etc and not saying where it’s from so people have to swipe up to see what shop/brand it is. Very sly and sneaky 🦊 wouldn’t be so bad if you mentioned the company when describing the item, but of course you won’t do that as you earn commission from the swipe ups.!

Maggie28

VIP Member
It's still there, I hope it stays there to highlight the sort of person she is for the world to see. She's deleting comments but maybe won't block as that would mean less followers and that's a terrifying thought for her.

To think she has someone managing her to, even with guidance she still can't see how distasteful this is.

I'm quite disgusted reading through the comments. Full of people telling her how wonderful and inspirational she is, Swan telling her she looks great (totally appropriate, won't ever be buying from them) and people asking her where she got her skirt and trainers from.

What on earth is wrong with people.

Here's just a little sample.
View attachment 85197
It’s disgusting, the hashtags are insensitive too! Vacuum, pink and hoover!
It’s such bad taste.
And why did she need to put a photo of herself all smiling.
Someone killed themselves. She took her own life, the pain she must of been in. 😢 Thus horrid woman is just ticking a box.
Because all the other “influencers” are making it about themselves.
She is disgusting!!
If you do read this, it’s not trolling it’s my opinion and I am entitled to it.
Just remember she is someone’s daughter, someone’s sister. You didn’t know her.
To show yourself all smiling and with a poxy hoover!
I won’t ever buy swan!!!

• Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
And . . Who bloody houseworks in full make up and hair do??
This!! I can literally only clean in my pyjamas. And even then it’s pyjamas that I’ve already stained with bleach, not nice pyjamas that I would watch telly in or sleep in. And after a big clean I then shower and put clean ones on. I’d feel minging cleaning in proper clothes.

• Heart

Kezza_69

VIP Member
"Shaming" her daughter again with her food finds in her room!!
Leave off Lyndsey. .
Let them be teenagers ffs 🙄

The woman disgusts me.

For someone being followed by SO MANY people on Instagram, she should be setting an example not going shopping for fucking flowers to keep her busy!!!

YOU ARE THE REASON SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING SICK YOU SELFISH TWIT.

they say not to go out unless you absolutely need to,
That is not going shopping for "pops of colour for the garden" FFS!

• Haha

Mandycphoto

Well hello! It was me that (to my knowledge) first called her on it. She deleted my comment so I commented again and it was them that I think @glozell screen shorted a few pages back. She also sent me a shitty PM.
So glad it's not just me that sees how inappropriate the #ad and tagging swan was. As I said to her, a simple picture of a flower or anything would do. She didn't HAVE to have her smiley face with a fucking hoover 😒

• Wow

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
"I would OF still gambled"
Arrrgghhh!!! It's HAVE Lynsey. HAVE not OF.
Sorry, but that's one thing that really riles me. 🤬

And she's just put a wash on for ONE pair of slippers, but because she's washing them at 30 that's okay eh Lynsey?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

pjmac

Chatty Member
she even has the cheek to moan about her cancelled book tour other day, like seriously u wetwipe nobody gives 2 shits about your shitty book wish she would look in mirror more often and see what a complete bellend she really is oh by they way your husband looks a right drip aswell

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
That local coffee shop (don't know if I'm allowed name it) must absolutely hate her because everytime she's post a picture of her coffee there, she always ALWAYS has her bottle of hand sanitiser next to it.
To me it's like she's implying that the cafe isn't clean or hygienic.

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
I like her apart from the picking at clothes thing which is a bit annoying .

Just googled her and found this

"Back in 2002, the Queen of Clean was happily married and expecting twins - or so she thought.

Lynsey was horrified when she discovered that her husband, who she doesn't want to name, was a paedophile.

The shock of the horrific disocvery, Lynsey believes, brought on an early labour and twins, Mollie and Olivia were born at just 28 weeks."

I didn't know that . What a horrid thing to go through
Absolutely awful thing to go through!
I do like her, and some of her cleaning tips are brilliant
I’d rather her than Mrs Hinch!