Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justchilling

"Shaming" her daughter again with her food finds in her room!!
Leave off Lyndsey. .
Let them be teenagers ffs 🙄
Does she really think this is content? your teenager had a pack of tortilla chips and some sour cream dip in her room, who gives a flying fuck?🙄 I’d be starving if I had to put up with Lynsey’s cooking too! Who can blame the poor girl.
I’d have hated my Mum going through my bedroom at that age, teenagers need respect and privacy away from instagram!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Is she actually for real? She's just done a story about how you need to be careful with your "'cloffs' in order to avoid cross contamination".

She wasn't too concerned about cross contamination when she was visiting the garden centre for her 'essentials' earlier.

After that trip out this morning I'm calling complete and utter bullshit on her alleged 'OCD'.

Reactions: 16

Antiinstagramfamous

“I’ve decided to empty out the cupboards and start cleaning them out, while Olivia sits there on her phone and Rob stands eating”
YOU DECIDED TO CLEAN OUT THE CUPBOARDS SO WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER IF ONES ON THE PHONE AND ONES EATING??! DID THEY TELL YOU TO EMPTY THE CUPBOARDS??
What an actual bitch she is to them! 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Just another despicable influencer using the death of someone they didn't even follow to benefit themselves. So sad and deeply upset over someone they weren't even interested enough to follow on Instagram.
Screenshot_2020-02-16-12-03-03-630_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry

Brightstar72

VIP Member
“I know people are dying, but...” There is NO but, you selfish, selfish, horrible woman. You make me sick with disgust and you are absolutely beneath contempt

• Heart

illuminatea

You see Lyndsey, people come to tattle because YOU will blast them on social media and your followers will come over and attack them for daring to give you an opinion. There a few of us on here compared the dozens that would go and attack the person you have put on your story. I was really disappointed by your book and felt like I’d been cheated and that wasted my hard earned money because all the things in the book were already known or you’d said about them already, if I’d left you a message chances are you would of put in on your story, then I’d get attacked destroying all the progress I have made with my mental health, I feel like tattle is a safe place for people that won’t feel alone in their opinions.

Sorry for rambling guys, I better go do my sheets..

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Beadyeye

I always feel like she’s telling me off when I watch her stories :ROFLMAO: Like I don’t take all my crisps and biscuits etc out of the packaging after I’ve been shopping I AM DISGUSTING! YOU DON’T KNOW WHO HAS BEEN TOUCHING THOSE PACKETS IT IS DISGUSTINGGG

• Haha
Absolutely awful thing to go through!
I do like her, and some of her cleaning tips are brilliant
I’d rather her than Mrs Hinch!
Same, I love queen of clean!
I follow her toilet Tuesday, window Wednesday, throw it Thursday, fridge Fridays.

She’s taught me so much about cleaning and how to clean while saving the environment.

Way better then Hinch.

Aynos

So glad this robot has a thread, my god she is beyond irritating. The pink obsession (how old is she ffs), the trainer/dress combo, the stepford housewives permanent ad lifestyle, the creepy facial expressions, the spider eyelashes, the cringy constant boomerangs, the ego. She can't take even the smallest amount of criticism or difference of opinion/suggestion, and lives in an echo chamber. Her kids are props, she's pimping them out to gain more shite and promoting their own Instagram's to anyone who follows her. Where is their privacy and safe spaces away from the camera she thrusts in their faces at any given moment. Imagine being one of the kids friends who pop round and she see's nothing wrong with plastering them all over her stories or feed. The greed and shopping obsession. The constant throwing away just to replace it. She thinks she invented everything cleaning related and all the "hacks". In so many ways she's like a child it's embarrassing to watch. Her entitled rant about followers wondering why she hadn't hit 200k yet, YET! It really pissed me off that she had the audacity to bring out another addition to her book so everyone that had already bought the first one would have to re purchase for the christmas content. She's a greedy beggy narcissist.

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Couldn’t give a shit about the leaves outside my house. All my neighbours have cleared their leaves but they’re retired and need something to do during the day. Would rather tidy the inside of my house than the outside! I’m sure my guests would prefer that 😂
IF my guests are judging me because of leaves outside my house they're not welcome anyway . . Off you fuck.
Take the leaves with you! 🤣

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Somewhat ironic that Lynsey is mentioning the unkind people on Tattle and telling people to be kinder to others when she's constantly picking on and putting down members of her own family, in particular one of her daughters.

Reactions: 14

Maggie28

VIP Member
42 fucking pairs of jeans!!!!!
What is wrong with the woman.
I have two pairs!
One black and one blue!
She is no doubt gifted most of those!
Shoes she wanted things!

• Wow
  • Angry

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
she even has the cheek to moan about her cancelled book tour other day, like seriously u wetwipe nobody gives 2 shits about your shitty book wish she would look in mirror more often and see what a complete bellend she really is oh by they way your husband looks a right drip aswell
To be honest I feel a bit sorry for the husband. She seems to treat him like dirt, same as the girls especially poor Olivia.
"Jakey" it seems can do no wrong.

Justchilling

It was me 😂 ‘patronising cow’ was not how I put it 🤣 but if the shoe fits!
I called her out on speaking down to her kids, filming it and uploading it. I think it’s appalling, I completely get that we all have bad days, all run out of patience etc but it’s just not acceptable to talk to your kids and husband like shit and then film it and upload it for thousands to see. Why on earth would you do that?

• Heart
  • Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I unfollowed Lynsey a while ago, but had a nose on her stories just now and didn't like the way she was with her daughter at all. Olivia was always the quieter twin and Lynsey had said herself that she didn't like being filmed, and put on Instagram etc. This morning she's moaning on about Olivia because her pasta salad burst in her (Olivia's) bag and all she had to hand was tissues and sanitiser so she cleaned it up as best she could with that, but Lynsey's is having a go at her and filming it and putting it on her stories for everyone to see and I REALLY wasn't impressed with her at the end when she called her daughter a 'dirty little cow' :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry

allthefs

Chatty Member
I’m sick of seeing Lynsey being credited for the extra spin cycle on a washing machine and how it reduces drying time, even The Organised Mum today. No shit Sherlock - some of us normal people been doing this for years without Lynsey’s advice. And managing to do it without being fully made up / dressed like going to dinner and perfect hair

Brightstar72

VIP Member
She’d rather lie than delete this trashy post? So, let me get this straight; Lyndsey, you’re not paid by Swan in product or pounds and you just happened to pick up this random vacuum, hop up onto a kitchen island, pose and post?

Little roundup: undeclared ad, lies and an incredibly insensitive and poor taste post. Wow

So you won’t be minding a report to the ASA? As this isn’t an advert and Swan themselves haven’t commented on said post and you haven’t liked their comment. Oh, no. How utterly deluded

• Angry
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Just had a look, she is terrible, that story has been reported by me too. It used false information, she clearly has issues with germs and is making up her own advice.

I also find it staggering that a woman in her 40’s can be bored by 9am on a Saturday morning because she has nothing to do in the house but clean, and she has done that.
Garden, read a book, watch a film, bake bread, learn something...get a hobby other than cleaning.

I loath that women are being taken back to the era where cleaning should be our goal.

Last edited:
  • Heart