Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of seeing Lynsey being credited for the extra spin cycle on a washing machine and how it reduces drying time, even The Organised Mum today. No tit Sherlock - some of us normal people been doing this for years without Lynsey’s advice. And managing to do it without being fully made up / dressed like going to dinner and perfect hair
I know it’s boring, have a day In your pj’s love.
I clean my house In my pj’s and then have a shower!
And it’s will be her immunity tea she flogs next!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always worry about the girls and how they feel about all the information she shares about their biological father. Yes he is an awful person but I don’t think she sits back and thinks about the girls when she’s over sharing. Do the girls want their business shared to thousands of people, do they want their friends knowing about their past.
I genuinely feel bad for them. She’s made everything so so public and they don’t seem to have any choice in it.

Reactions: 13
I’m sick of seeing Lynsey being credited for the extra spin cycle on a washing machine and how it reduces drying time, even The Organised Mum today. No tit Sherlock - some of us normal people been doing this for years without Lynsey’s advice. And managing to do it without being fully made up / dressed like going to dinner and perfect hair
yup. My mum used to do this when I was wee!

Reactions: 3
Also, what’s with the constant gulping when she does her stories?

Reactions: 1
‘I’m donating unopened food to The food bank’. Oh ok, you’re donating food you don’t want to eat that’s close to the use by date to people who are probably suffering and humiliated enough. I’ve got an idea why not do a standing order to the Thrussel Trust - surely with your income it would be possible to do such a thing - book royalties / fees on This Morning. I’m sorry but this woman and whatever it is going on in her psyche is fucked up. My new year message to myself is to stop watching her. The clean sheet Sunday - making everyone get up at 8am when home all week does my head in!!

BBA19461-31B2-4E86-8C68-89D7A6FA4F65.png

Last edited:
I don’t know what it is! Can you get it to do it without adding it after?

I don’t know what it is! Can you get it to do it without adding it after?
If your washing machine has a ‘just spin cycle’ when your normal wash cycle finished - just pop it on that and it gets out more water so airer drying time or tumble drier time is less. More for towels / sheets / cotton washes. Personally wouldn’t do in wool or delicates

I got that tip from my friend. He's never heard of Lynsey

• Haha
If your washing machine has a ‘just spin cycle’ when your normal wash cycle finished - just pop it on that and it gets out more water so airer drying time or tumble drier time is less. More for towels / sheets / cotton washes. Personally wouldn’t do in wool or delicates
oh I do that already so that’s good! I thought there was something you could add to a normal wash!Thank you ☺✨

My washer repair man told me off for doing the extra spin cycle thing. He said it causes unnecessary wear and tear on your washer and will result in the washer often breaking down sooner.

My washer repair man told me off for doing the extra spin cycle thing. He said it causes unnecessary wear and tear on your washer and will result in the washer often breaking down sooner.
I did wonder about that - mine sometimes refuses to do it now

Lynsey is the real queen of clean, I got respect for her. MrsH never be in same league. Use to love that cleaning programme she was on.

To give her some credit I messaged her about a hair dye stain disaster and she got back to me really quickly with some tips which worked and was very pleasant.

To give her some credit I messaged her about a hair dye stain disaster and she got back to me really quickly with some tips which worked and was very pleasant.
Well you must be one if thd luck one's, I sent her a message asking about getting mark off nude shoes and no reply not even an acknowledgement that she didn't know what to suggest just nothing. 🤷‍♀️
I would have thought that she would have the decency to reply.

Reactions: 5
Her bunged up nose, monotone voice and crappy spidery lashes continue to duck me off . .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7.30am cleaning sheets - her teenagers really get out of bed at that time - or is it a load of bollocks? Don’t know whether it pisses me off because it’s ridiculous or that I never had that ‘control’ over my children’s sleeping habits as they got older

7.30am cleaning sheets - her teenagers really get out of bed at that time - or is it a load of bollocks? Don’t know whether it pisses me off because it’s ridiculous or that I never had that ‘control’ over my children’s sleeping habits as they got older
Me neither, I went to wake one of my Teenagers up at 11am yesterday and it was like her world was over!!! Poor girls need to have lazy days!!

Reactions: 4
Dinner tonight recipe from Pinch of Nom - so under 400 calories. I hope her children get extra

Lynsey is the real queen of clean, I got respect for her. MrsH never be in same league. Use to love that cleaning programme she was on.
I think shes had her day though, when do you ever see her actually clean now? You don't, she talks about it, sure, but showing you? She's ad after ad and has lost her knack now I feel. MrsH aint a pro cleaner. That show lindsey was on was many, many years ago now, now its just a lot of twirling in a different outfit every day and moaning its tiring to view

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.