Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called the hidden daughter showing up on her stories after we’d mentioned she’s never seen anymore?! 🤣🤣
*edited for spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I wanna know is… who dared to puke in Lynz’s vicinity?! That’s one pop of colour she didn’t like eh!

I’m guessing it was Rib, next to the radiator she chains him to each night :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love that Lynsey showed that pointless baseball cap story again just so we can once again see her putting it in and taking it out of...an empty dishwasher #savetheplanet.

Also if people requested that be shown again because they didn't grasp it the first time then I despair for the human race

Reactions: 14
She’s trying to cancel a holiday with Jet 2 just go on the holiday you’re vaccinated do the required PCR tests and go the travel company can talk you through the procedure. If it’s an amber country then Definitely have it deferred for a later date.

Yes I’m fully aware that we are still very much in a pandemic but enough is enough we’ve all just got to get on with life and live it how we choose to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s trying to cancel a holiday with Jet 2 just go on the holiday you’re vaccinated do the required PCR tests and go the travel company can talk you through the procedure. If it’s an amber country then Definitely have it deferred for a later date.

Yes I’m fully aware that we are still very much in a pandemic but enough is enough we’ve all just got to get on with life and live it how we choose to.
They went on holiday last Summer because it was already booked and paid for and said she was super uncomfortable with it. I think she said it was fine once she was there but she went on about it for ages before they went and was upset she couldn't cancel.

Why would you put your family through that again the following year? Do they NEED to go abroad every single year even when it could put their health at risk?

Reactions: 7
She’s sooooo fackin rude.
View attachment 660557
Are you blocked now?
She did this to me … so rude and obnoxious.
lynsey. You like to think that you are a public figure?! You should always respond in a kind way! It’s called simple manners
y guess is that either or both finish and national geographic have been in touch with her and said that they are disappointed and won’t be working with her again?! Lesser cleaning accounts are now promoting these two companies/organisations

Reactions: 4
They went on holiday last Summer because it was already booked and paid for and said she was super uncomfortable with it. I think she said it was fine once she was there but she went on about it for ages before they went and was upset she couldn't cancel.

Why would you put your family through that again the following year? Do they NEED to go abroad every single year even when it could put their health at risk?
Exactly. Why have they booked again knowing what happened last year. No sympathy. bleeping idiots. Do you remember she disappeared from Instagram for a day because she was sooo anxious about it as well. So why the duck would she be planning another holiday abroad ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It was off my burner account but even if I messaged her off my personal what could she say! I wasn’t rude, didn’t say anything horrible, just asked a question?! It defo hit a nerve but why should I be surprised when all she does is change clothes 9 times a day, wash individual items and buy tit loads of tat constantly. She’s so wasteful it’s offensive!

Reactions: 11
So just a hat in the dishwasher, very eco Lyns.
I'll just leave this here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.