Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That potato salad?? 🤢
I have NEVER in my life seen a potato salad like it. . WTF

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Came on especially for the 4 outfits in one day!! Such a waste. Also the pink air force look ridiculous on a middle aged mum who thinks she's cool

Reactions: 6
Honestly I'd rather steam myself than be caught in any of those outfits
Where on earth does she dredge up these little ‘boutiques’ that sell these polyester delights??? Honestly, they’re hideous, I don’t know anyone post 1990 who would touch them with a barge pole, yet Lynsey can’t get enough of them. Bloody awful. She’s tragic 🤣

Reactions: 5
Does she hang the clothes up again or do they go straight in the wash?
Judging by its ironing pile every Sunday, I'd say shes a "wear once" knob . .
Another piss take on her "water saving"
Get this melt out of the limelight . .
Who ARE these divs who get her on board?

Reactions: 3
Can't cope with that Gucci belt with everything 😂does she not realise everyone has one of these and they're really chavvy. Get back to me when you've got a Chloe Faye bag Lynsey.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.