Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up today with extra ads after her mute day . .
Changed from her fick dress to a fin 1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm, just no. Why do these insta cleaners have to keep coming up with unconventional ways to clean ordinary things? Caps rarely need a proper wash, so I’ve always just stuck them in the wash with everything else and they’ve come out fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why would you want to put it in with your dishes? 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Erm, just no. Why do these insta cleaners have to keep coming up with unconventional ways to clean ordinary things? Caps rarely need a proper wash, so I’ve always just stuck them in the wash with everything else and they’ve come out fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why would you want to put it in with your dishes? 🤢
Exactly! My husband wears a hat / cap of some description every day after a BCC scare a couple of years ago, and they often need washing. So, I put them in the washing machine with all the other stuff. I’d no idea it might need a whole different machine to get it clean! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Lawd knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
So even worse for her *cough* green credentials, she’s putting the cap in the dishwasher separately, and running the machine just for that. Way to waste resources you absolute melt 🤦‍♀️
Came to say the same thing, one week she's telling us to save water and the next week she's putting one hat in the dishwasher on its own. Do the companies that pay her keep tabs on what she posts outside their ads or will she be promoting more eco stuff next week?

Reactions: 4
Came to say the same thing, one week she's telling us to save water and the next week she's putting one hat in the dishwasher on its own. Do the companies that pay her keep tabs on what she posts outside their ads or will she be promoting more eco stuff next week?
She’s so thick she doesn’t even realise that promoting plastic free July goes hand in hand with reducing our use and wastage of other resources, and generally living a more sustainable lifestyle.

She’s still buying, wearing and throwing away cheap clothes on a weekly basis - doesn’t she realise what polyester is? 🤬 She really is the most dense person I’ve ever come across. But she’s dangerous because she thinks she’s clever and has an audience who she spouts off to, and who listen to all her bollocks.

Reactions: 7
Thats how wasteful she is . .
Bag of clothes for getting rid which includes a dress that has shrunk?
Surely if its faulty you'd return it?
Shes tagged m & s in it?
Her usual slag the company off for everyone to see before giving them the chance to refund or replace. .

Grrrrrr she angers me!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's okay tho guys because she's using her toilet roll bag as a rubbish bag. 👍🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way did that Ace work like that. The water she took the clean (new!) t shirt out of was completely clean for a start. Now show me it working on a top your kid has scrunched up & shoved to the bottom of the laundry basket & it’s been there so long you forgot they had that top! She’s a bloody liar.

Has anybody noticed that Olivia seems to have completely disappeared from Lynsey's Instagram? It always came across that she didn't want to be on there and wasn't comfortable so I hope she's finally put her foot down and said no more, and if she has good for her!

Has anybody noticed that Olivia seems to have completely disappeared from Lynsey's Instagram? It always came across that she didn't want to be on there and wasn't comfortable so I hope she's finally put her foot down and said no more, and if she has good for her!
Good observation!
Lynsey will probably do a story with Olivia now just to make a point and prove us wrong 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.