Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The white trousers ...I didn't know lego hair had a budgie that died ...she makes me cringe trying to be a fashion influenza

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So does that mean the natural cleaner that she has just advertised that you can toss everything in your plywood skelf central out !

Oh look at my Zara trousers, touch my Gucci belt so you notice blah blah touch touch my Gucci belt that l bought with all the swipe ups l sucker you into

Reactions: 6
Those white trousers are bloody awful and so unflattering. She’s got a decent figure but they make her look huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The white trousers ...I didn't know lego hair had a budgie that died ...she makes me cringe trying to be a fashion influenza
That black belt teamed with white trousers is far too harsh/heavy . .
Being the fashionista that she is/isnt, she should know that . .
I can think of a far better use for the bleeping thing . . Anyone else? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Obviously inherited her mother’s spelling, grammar and proofreading skills… 😟😂
It's been 12 hours... and my fingers have only just unlocked from the cringe 😂

Tapping through Lynz' latest day of mum dancing, relentless swipe ups and fraud cleaning 'hacks' and thinking we really need to expose this grifter.

Can someone put her on Michelle Ogundehin's radar please, she'd have a field day! (Obviously queen Michelle has probably never heard of this peon thus far.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my word the dancing🙄 I’m all for dancing with my kids, my little one will ask me to dance most days but not putting it on social media, but what about that loo seat lifter 🤣 really no words to what depths she will go to for the sheep to buy useless crap, she has said she wouldn’t use it but in the comments she says it would be good for hotels and holidays as the loo is not always clean, but surely you have to lift the seat to put it on 🤔, don’t know about anyone else but I clean the loo first anywhere we stay. Totally pointless piece of plastic tat.

Reactions: 5
Urgh 😒 anover Dorofee Perkins haul…
More new granny dresses which are the same as every other granny dress she has, no difference - really nice pa’erns and gud lenf on her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's one of those people who ask for Netflix/Prime recommendations then says she's seen everything that gets recommended. Have a scroll through yourself then, stop wasting people's time. SO irritating.

Reactions: 7
She's one of those people who ask for Netflix/Prime recommendations then says she's seen everything that gets recommended. Have a scroll through yourself then, stop wasting people's time. SO irritating.
and the l have seen everything , how does she manage it with her busy busy weeks. Also it’s called reading a book , maybe educate yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Put her bog roll on the wrong way round there 😂 Isn’t she always banging on about the right way to put it on??? Tut tut Lynsey, it’s not hard is it!!!
I noticed this too 😂 but it's really not hard, is it?!

I wonder if Lynsey will continue to support Fabulosa, what am I saying, of course she will. She's almost implying that the poor girl didn't use the product properly. Given her large platform, she really could have called the company out more.
Screenshot_20210626_143150_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Lynsey will continue to support Fabulosa, what am I saying, of course she will. She's almost implying that the poor girl didn't use the product properly. Given her large platform, she really could have called the company out more.
View attachment 637525
Notice she didn’t tag Fabulosa in on the post - not so brave or keen to do that if it’s not a positive comment or she’s not making money from it, is she?

Come on Lynsey, use your clout to do some good for once. There’s a challenge for you. Prove us wrong

Reactions: 7
Hey Lynsey! I’ve got a superb new dress for you and it’s even designer. Not too long in the length and a great pretty design with a lovely print 😂😂🤷‍♀️ Plus it will look fabulous with your jonty white little boots
Thought this was from the Solomon In The Style range.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.