Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never uses that damn toilet foaming stuff correctly. You're supposed to pour hot water on before to activate the foam, but she always pours it in after and it rinses half the stuff away.

Never thought I'd get worked up over a toilet cleaner but it is #toilettuesday after all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Telling us she's on the telly tonight but that she can't be bothered to watch it. Bet channel 5 are delighted! Aren't you supposed to promote stuff you have done?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So I mentioned the candle range and lo and behold her candles are on her stories🤔 spooky lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I bet Sainsbury’s are gutted she won’t be buying their loo wipes again. The ignorant witch.
Like duck she won’t be watching it, poor Rib won’t be able to watch the football because they will all have to watch her!!

Reactions: 2
Just got home from a long day at work and see she needed to recharge her batteries at 3pm and watch TV because she was tired!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just got home from a long day at work and see she needed to recharge her batteries at 3pm and watch TV because she was tired!
Probably because she was up hanging "cloffs" on the line before 6am?
Living her best life 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another day, another hideous dress. If ever there was something that deserves to be 'frown' on 'Fursday', it's that horrible creation.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, the sum total of her cleaning today is:~
1. Clean her toaster 😯. With bicarbonate. A tip pinched from elsewhere 🤦‍♀️
2. Spray water in her lounge 🤷‍♀️
3. Shake a cloff around Pointles 😞
4. Wash a dressing gown My ex husband used to say washing isn’t a job as such
5. Put lemon peel in a bin 🤨

Maybe Rib aka Mr Clean is now doing it all 😏

Aren’ her followers now board with the endless recycling post?

Reactions: 2
Her eyes 😳 She actually looks demented in this photo.

It’s hardly a “day with her girl” when she’s meeting other insta huns. Can’t understand why a teenage girl would want to spend time with that group of middle aged women in a bar. Weird.
Especially with ol manic Helen . .
100mph at all times . . .
Off her head I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 1

It’s hardly a “day with her girl” when she’s meeting other insta huns. Can’t understand why a teenage girl would want to spend time with that group of middle aged women in a bar. Weird.
Because she is a thirsty witch just like her mother!

When you spray room freshener yet it comes out in a squirt and not a spray but you post it anyway?? And you think you’re a cleaning expert??? Why are ppl still following this incompetent idiot?

It is painfully obvious that Molly and Jake are her favourites. I get that Olivia may steer well away from the ‘limelight’ of her mum, but Lynsey doesn’t need to do a play by play of when they spend time together but she never mentions ANYTHING even when she comes in stories later in the day and says what she’s been upto I’ve never heard her say anything such as ‘me and Olivia had a girly day/spent time together’ etc

• Sad

They say people resemble their dogs!
Those are ‘Hetty’ eyes 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.