Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just done a paid campaign with Finish was it? all about saving water, then does a wash load with 3 items in it...
I thought I was seeing and hearing things going slightly crazy imagining things with all the swop and changing of what’s highly recommended. A few days before the Finish advert it was for a cheaper brand of the same products. Then when she washed three items WOW what a hypocrite.

Reactions: 1
Can’t instagram make it illegal for these money grabbers to stop posting stuff for sale without saying where it’s from so you swipe up to see (even if you know you wouldn’t buy it). All the ppl that don’t know they get money every time for a swipe up and for a purchase you might make through the same websites for several days after are being ripped off (kind of) without knowing. They should be make to tell ppl this in every swipe up then I can bet you anything ppl wouldn’t!! It’s getting ridiculous now all the underhand tactics which I didn’t know til I came on here And lyns is one of the biggest culprits!!

Reactions: 6
That dress is from M&S Holly range and she’s a wannabe always copied her style only different being Holly is gorgeous where’s Lynsey isn’t wearing well for her age and looks tired and weathered

Reactions: 4
Announcing a day off from storying tomorrow 🤔
Well thats like most Sundays isnt it? Where she rolls out old vids of bed change etc . .
Just have your day off Lyns, its a perfectly normal thing to do, especially when the sun is shining! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Announcing a day off from storying tomorrow 🤔
Well thats like most Sundays isnt it? Where she rolls out old vids of bed change etc . .
Just have your day off Lyns, its a perfectly normal thing to do, especially when the sun is shining! 🙄
She’s done it a few times recently hasn’t she? Forgone Instagram because she’s hammered the booze the day before. Not a good look when it’s so obvious what she’s doing and why.

Reactions: 5
She’s done it a few times recently hasn’t she? Forgone Instagram because she’s hammered the booze the day before. Not a good look when it’s so obvious what she’s doing and why.
I did think that too . .
I guess when you are the queen though you'd never admit to being a piss head? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just confused as to why she is saying all their birthdays are within a week and a half 😂 also, she kept her cards up while her twins would have had their 18th cards lol! I would have put them away!

Glossy box 🙄 She really is a full on Insta hun isn’t she. Forget the cleaning, it’s all about the money 🤑🤑🤑

Swooning over the nip + fab scrub 😂 Personally speaking I’d be absolutely gutted if I’d forked out for a beauty box and it had a full size of a product I already use all the time. Although, obvs old Lynsey will have got hers gratis for the #AD so no worries for her.

The lip oil works with natural colour of your lips - should’ve taken your lipstick off before demonstrating it 🤦‍♀️

Ffs. Can’t believe they get paid for this utter shite 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Wearing that new fugly dress straight out of the packet to go out for dinner 🤢 OCD and germophobe my arse!

I know some things are pre recorded but I jist can't get over how many outfits she goes through in a day!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.