Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It is so good to use natural products on your skin"

Says Lynsey who had lip filler injected last week. I'm pretty sure there was nothing 'natural' about that.
I’d like to know where that filler went personally. She’ll definitely be having more. I had lips even thinner than Lynsey and I’ve got 5ml in my lips and they just look like normal lips, her lips look no different than before!

Reactions: 7
I’d like to know where that filler went personally. She’ll definitely be having more. I had lips even thinner than Lynsey and I’ve got 5ml in my lips and they just look like normal lips, her lips look no different than before!
It was definitely noticeable after she had it done.
I wonder if she'll tell us when she goes for a top up?

Reactions: 2
It was only noticeable as it was injected wrong! And of course she won’t tell us as they’ll be nothing in it For her Just like when she has her cheeks/jaw done or all that Botox in her face which she kept topped up in lockdown 👀

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah the swelling was horrendous! But I can’t see a difference now to before or am I just blind 😂 I think she’ll have to, she can’t bare to not be on stories selling something and you can’t hide lip filler swell!

Reactions: 3
Oh duck she is using the friday song her mate Beggy has been using for eleventy billion years ...its boring just like you and your mate Beggy and your boring clothes and make up tips and cleaning tips

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t usually comment on this thread, but I saw this and couldn’t not. That is the face of a heavy drinker right there! Red, swollen and with the big bit on the end of the nose
8E75A08F-20CC-45AA-AF55-9AC97663190E.jpeg

• Haha
I don’t usually comment on this thread, but I saw this and couldn’t not. That is the face of a heavy drinker right there! Red, swollen and with the big bit on the end of the nose
View attachment 595042
And while we’re on the subject, look at her top lip in that photo... filler, what filler? She should ask for a refund. She’s been diddled 😂

• Haha
Cringing about the deodorant ad . .
What does she sound like?

Again, another brand I have zero respect for. . Bandying their product out to any Tom Dick and Harry who'll promote it!
🥱

Reactions: 4
Definitely can’t keep away from her phone and feels completely comfortable traveling on trains bet that summer holiday is well and truly booked
She’s complaining people are travelling… while travelling. I can’t stand when people complain that others do what they are doing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For god sake woman. Many people have had an horrendous year. Surely they are allowed out on this glorious bank holiday weekend. Stop acting like an entitled witch!
Here’s an idea hire a car to take you into London?! We has a family who haven’t been able to see one another for sometime, went for a nice lunch and a bit of shopping into Manchester today, which is about 40 -50 minutes away. We knew the trains would be busy so we mitigated the risk and hired a car

She’s complaining people are travelling… while travelling. I can’t stand when people complain that others do what they are doing!
Exactly! Personally she feels it’s too much. Well get off the train then Princess!
Shouldn’t have gone to London to feed your shopping addiction, should you, if it’s that bad. Although I’m sure you managed to struggle through. Just ask your pals the Speakmans to give you a crash course and you’ll be cured of all your anxieties and OCD. Simple!

Reactions: 8
She is such a snake, she posted those London stories on her second account with 2500 followers not the main one probably because she knew she would be called out for being a hypocrite.

Cannot stand the woman, the epitome of do as I say not as I do in this situation. Bragging she is buying Gucci which will probably soon feature in frow it fursday.

Late start for Lynsey today?
Has she finally taken our advice and having a little lay in? 🤔
I doubt it very much . .
Probably having anxiety overload from all that dirty London dirt yesterday 🤣

• Haha
She is such a snake, she posted those London stories on her second account with 2500 followers not the main one probably because she knew she would be called out for being a hypocrite.

Cannot stand the woman, the epitome of do as I say not as I do in this situation. Bragging she is buying Gucci which will probably soon feature in frow it fursday.
Can’t get a #ad or affiliate link to Gucci can you?
Also, not too relatable to the plebs 😂
Lynsey, if you read this, you’re a bleeping hypocrite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.