Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now listen up Astra Zeneca or Pfizer Lindz doesn’t have time for side effects or be ill ! You have been warned ! Jesus have you noticed all the positivity is always with a back handed moan. You are ahead to people with your jag and still moaning !

Reactions: 9
Now listen up Astra Zeneca or Pfizer Lindz doesn’t have time for side effects or be ill ! You have been warned ! Jesus have you noticed all the positivity is always with a back handed moan. You are ahead to people with your jag and still moaning !
I have heard nothing but moans from her about the weather smile Lynsey you are now safe to travel aboard Oh you did last year didn’t you because you couldn’t wait to leap on a plane.
We are fully vaccinated and have been for a long time had our first ones back in January. We can’t see us traveling to our villa in Lanzarote anytime soon Hubby hasn’t seen his parents since last September when they came over to meet the twins. We wish we’d up sticks beginning of December and left the dreary UK and flown out to warmer weather. We miss our family and can only dream of seeing them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have heard nothing but moans from her about the weather smile Lynsey you are now safe to travel aboard Oh you did last year didn’t you because you couldn’t wait to leap on a plane.
We are fully vaccinated and have been for a long time had our first ones back in January. We can’t see us traveling to our villa in Lanzarote anytime soon Hubby hasn’t seen his parents since last September when they came over to meet the twins. We wish we’d up sticks beginning of December and left the dreary UK and flown out to warmer weather. We miss our family and can only dream of seeing them
Us too, we have family overseas we haven’t seen since summer 19 and are really hoping things change later on so we can travel, wish we had went last year but abided by the advice and stayed home.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do all these influenza's wear those hideous cheap looking blazers....40plusnotgivingupyet and Stealmystyle40 are culprits too...they remind me of Princess Di in the 80's.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because they think that they are classy and smart. When in reality it’s just a mock and cheap version of Balmain Tacky nylon that doesn’t hang correctly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've finally unfollowed her. The illiterate, lazy, auto generated subtitles were the final nail in the coffin for me. The sheer volume of cheap clothes she buys and sends straight to the landfill on 'Throw it Thursdays' is equally as infuriating, overall it's a no from me. Bye Lyns

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have always found it funny for someone that suffers from ‘ocd’ that in the middle of a pandemic posting pictures of clinking glasses of other people .. you know the glass that has been on someone else’s mouth and then touching your own glass ! Let’s play bingo when the first holiday will be now!

Theyll deffo be jetting off somewhere sometime soon . .
July/August I'd guess . .
Portugal? Or fancier than that?

Don't they have a caravan somewhere too?
Im surprised they didnt scurry off there as soon as restrictions allowed . .

Reactions: 5
Didn’t take her long to latch onto the Degusta box with the rest of the grifters.
She said all the products are completely new to the market, that’s not true from what she’s shown was in her box.

I just don’t see her appeal. She’s so fake with her product reviews. And all these stupid cleaning hacks? Cleaning your sink with shaving foam has to be the worse!

I just don’t see her appeal. She’s so fake with her product reviews. And all these stupid cleaning hacks? Cleaning your sink with shaving foam has to be the worse!
Along with covering your trainers in toothpaste? 🤢
Makes me feel sick . . Everytime

Along with covering your trainers in toothpaste? 🤢
Makes me feel sick . . Everytime
“Trainners”
You’ve no idea how many times I had to type this and retype it with my phone, because it kept correcting it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beggy McBeggerson is trying her hardest for a deal with Matalan , twice we have seen the outside gear ...

• Haha
So lego hair is whipping her hair back and forth at the hairdressers let's hope they level up her lopsided lego style

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So lego hair is whipping her hair back and forth at the hairdressers let's hope they level up her lopsided lego style
Now trying her luck with a swip up for Olaplex yes it’s amazing stuff but we don’t need you to swipe up to look fantastic. Lynsey if you didn’t bleach your hair that colour and use endless heat products on your hair daily then yes it’s going to be very dry and brittle.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.