Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late start for Lynsey today?
Has she finally taken our advice and having a little lay in? 🤔
I doubt it very much . .
Probably having anxiety overload from all that dirty London dirt yesterday 🤣
Noooo, it’s #stripthebedsatstupidoclocksunday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that might be two weeks in a row with no stripping and dressing gown shots and l am here for it , wonder if she had top of the pops on in the background so she was ok eating that slab of shop bought birthday cake

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is batshit craZy boring as hell like a stuck record.

I didn't realize until Friday that my colleague also follows her and finds her odd, we had a chat about crazy Lyns as we now call her in the office
My friends comment was quite relevant I thought she has children of a similar age and said "I'm sorry but why aren't her teenage children changing their own beds, and ironing their own clothes" she has a point I was ironing my own clothes by that age. Plus it could actually be relatable content she is too stupid to realise it...cue filming the spoilt beats unable to us an iron and covered in burns

What is that Philips advert? She didn't even say what the product actually does and how it works. Completely useless. The thing tells her to leave the room and close the door to avoid exposure, so she just wanders off and leaves whoever is filming standing there 😂 then sneaks back in to get a shot of it doing absolutely nothing.

It wouldn't annoy me so much if she didn't get PAID for this crap.

Reactions: 3
What is that Philips advert? She didn't even say what the product actually does and how it works. Completely useless. The thing tells her to leave the room and close the door to avoid exposure, so she just wanders off and leaves whoever is filming standing there 😂 then sneaks back in to get a shot of it doing absolutely nothing.

It wouldn't annoy me so much if she didn't get PAID for this crap.
I know, she never advertises anything correctly it amazes me that companies don’t check, but then she never puts a product review on her page always stories so it disappears. I think it is a uv light to disinfect the room but why you would need that at home with your family is a bit strange, if someone is carrying anything that’s not going to kill it, more suited to a commercial premises where there are people coming and going and you need to disinfect in between appointments etc, but sure you know grabby Lynsey if it’s free she will take it.

She is batshit craZy boring as hell like a stuck record.

I didn't realize until Friday that my colleague also follows her and finds her odd, we had a chat about crazy Lyns as we now call her in the office
My friends comment was quite relevant I thought she has children of a similar age and said "I'm sorry but why aren't her teenage children changing their own beds, and ironing their own clothes" she has a point I was ironing my own clothes by that age. Plus it could actually be relatable content she is too stupid to realise it...cue filming the spoilt beats unable to us an iron and covered in burns
From us being really quite small our parents had us helping out and doing all manner of household jobs. Including tidying, dusting, cooking, dishes, gardening etc. We didn’t mind and didn’t have to be threatened or coerced - most of the time 😂 The idea being that we all lived together and shared living in a nice space so we kept it that way together.

I do wish she'd duck off with the crappy boomerangs. .
They make me giddy ~ and not in a good way!! 🤣

£52 per person for that afternoon tea! I assume her, Rib and the three kids all went. £260 for that? She clearly has more money than sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
£52 per person for that afternoon tea! I assume her, Rib and the three kids all went. £260 for that? She clearly has more money than sense.
no no one of the girls couldn’t get the day off work so off the trotted without her !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
no no one of the girls couldn’t get the day off work so off the trotted without her !!!
Really🙄, I thought this was supposed to be for the girls birthday since they couldn’t go to New York? She said last week they had something else nice planned, but that’s bad leaving her behind, just do it on another day when you can all do it together.

Was anyone else totally lost when she mentioned vegetables? What are those?

Oh, never mind, she's provided some helpful examples: "onions, asparagus.courgettes & tomatoes"

I get it now.
Who the hell's ever barbecued a courgette?! 🤨

• Haha
Really🙄, I thought this was supposed to be for the girls birthday since they couldn’t go to New York? She said last week they had something else nice planned, but that’s bad leaving her behind, just do it on another day when you can all do it together.
ps was the NY trip not for Ribs birthday last year and it got cancelled so she just pumped it onto saying it was for the girls 18th 🙈

oh and notice the small car in back ground with L plates on it while the small child was earning his 10 bucks this morning ! Those swipe ups must be bring the cashola in for a car for 17 year olds with no license!

Attachments

Now we know exactly where Molly(?) works thanks to her stories today. She still had her staff lanyard on and she showed her picking her up right outside the building. You think she'd care more about her daughter's security, particularly given her past situation.

Reactions: 7
She's told us before where Mollie works. Where do you think Lynsey buys all her frumpy "trainners" from?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was anyone else totally lost when she mentioned vegetables? What are those?

Oh, never mind, she's provided some helpful examples: "onions, asparagus.courgettes & tomatoes"

I get it now.
it looks... unused?

Lynz WHEN are you going to put a bit of quality control on your swipe ups!? It can’t last! Even your non bot and non Tattler followers have to be seeing through this by now! Greedy, grabby, desperate :cautious:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.