Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lynsey. What have I told you about photographing food?!

The key words are presentation, presentation. 🤷‍♀️😩🤮🤮
She’s clearly not listening to you 😂
I wouldn’t care, but if you’re going to show your delicacies you really need to do better than just show a large section of blank hob, with half a pan on either end and wave the camera around. Fool.
So lego hair is whipping her hair back and forth at the hairdressers let's hope they level up her lopsided lego style
Still lopsided 😂 Maybe there’s an army of women walking round Peterborough with lopsided haircuts??? Unless she just really dislikes Lynsey and does it for spite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm not going to talk about the weather today"

Proceeds to talk about the weather for the next 3 dots 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh a bird Fobia jurnee on TM tomorrow ma luvlees ...non existent just like her OCD ...

Oh a bird Fobia jurnee on TM tomorrow ma luvlees ...non existent just like her OCD ...
And an excuse to blather on about her ferapee with that charlatan again 🙄

Even worse it the Speakmans - bottom feeders of the worst sort. Despicable that she is working with them. They really are charlatans. 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And an excuse to blather on about her ferapee with that charlatan again 🙄

Even worse it the Speakmans - bottom feeders of the worst sort. Despicable that she is working with them. They really are charlatans. 😡
Cant stand that creepy pair of weirdigans

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I have a severe bird phobia and there is no way some guy giving therapy over a zoom call would, what was it she said “it was 70% better just after a session or 2 with him and then these two loons tomorrow. I saw someone on TM Facebook page comment on a post about them how they had called in a few times and never got to speak to them as her phobia was severe and she believed they were cons and only picked the easy callers to supposedly help.

• Haha
Exactly, I have a severe bird phobia and there is no way some guy giving therapy over a zoom call would, what was it she said “it was 70% better just after a session or 2 with him and then these two loons tomorrow. I saw someone on TM Facebook page comment on a post about them how they had called in a few times and never got to speak to them as her phobia was severe and she believed they were cons and only picked the easy callers to supposedly help.
I’m sure they used to be on QVC years ago and the comments they used to get about them on their Facebook page were horrendous. Calling them frauds, con artists etc. They used to sell dvds or something and the amount that got returned for refunds was large. Total rip off merchants. How they wangled their way onto TM I don’t know.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure they used to be on QVC years ago and the comments they used to get about them on their Facebook page were horrendous. Calling them frauds, con artists etc. They used to sell dvds or something and the amount that got returned for refunds was large. Total rip off merchants. How they wangled their way onto TM I don’t know.
No qualifications, they say the therapy they do is something they have created, load of crock, every post about them on the TM Facebook page is filled with comments saying what a load of tosh and that they are frauds.

This company has sent loads of the insta huns freebies to advertise. I was looking into something more natural but wouldn’t use Wild now on principal
Oh no! I'm the same... this is the final nail in the coffin for me 😂

Right, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She’s 100% got deep rooted issues with food ‘I’ve grabbed a bowl of cereal which is obviously sooo bad as it’s full of sugar’ NO FOOD IS BAD FOOD. It’s all about your portion control, making better choices if and when you can and allowing yourself to eat whatever in moderation. It may stem back from her earlier years and her wanting to feel in control via cleaning and eating etc but she has two young daughters - she should be setting a better example. The post a while back showing a skinny whip with the comment of ‘weekly treat’ duck. Me. It’s a 100 calorie chocolate bar.

Reactions: 7
This company has sent loads of the insta huns freebies to advertise. I was looking into something more natural but wouldn’t use Wild now on principal
Super cute, cute, cute, super bleeping cute 😡 Get a wider vocabulary Lynsey you ignoramus. You sound like a thick teenager with no education who’s trying too hard to be popular. I’m sure the companies that send you this shite must give you some marketing blurb that contains adjectives you can recycle, rather than mess it up with super cute every. single. time.

I mean, what does super cute even mean in relation to a deodorant? That was all she said about it. Precisely nothing. It tells you nothing about the product. Why advertise it. She just went on about the packaging. Oh and said it’s ‘aluminium and paraben free which is amazing’. Really Lynsey? Why is that amazing? Tell us more. No? I guess the company didn’t bother writing down why that stuff is supposed to be bad for us, perhaps because scientifically it’s unproven.

She’s not even used the deodorant so can’t even tell us whether works or not.

Greedy bleeping grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.