Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lopsided hair was very obvious today . . 1 side has FAR more hair than the other.
Didnt 1 of her daughters style her hair today? They seem to have all the curls going in the same direction? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So, she has decided to shame this man all over again! It wrong on many levels. Has she asked him permission to show his face on her page? Does she have copyright to re show it?! She has effectively trolled him …. #bekind Only when it works in your favour … hey Lynsey! What if this guy is really suffering from depression, bereavement, homelessness or he may have just passed and a family member is seeing this! She really doesn’t give a flying tit about other peoples feelings. 😡

She has the audacity to think she is professional! I hope that her business meeting is with someone who takes a very dim view of her methods 😡

of course her flying monkeys will think she is perfectly in the right. 🤔

Reactions: 13
Of course it’s busier than 2 weeks ago! 🙄We all knew that before you showed us, then showed us again!

Calling someone a "dirty pig" once is so nasty. But why would you then re-share the clip years later and draw attention to yourself like that again? This is the kind of thing that most people would be wanting to bury and would be profusely apologising for if it ever surfaced. She's got a very odd idea of "positivitea" and professionalism.

Reactions: 12
What the hell is she wearing? Looks like some sort of bedspread from the early 80s, AND it's clearly too big for her. Hideous. It's a pity Trinny & Susannah's 'What not to wear' programme no longer exists. She needs help from someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Each day I see what atrocity she is wearing covering my eyes waiting for the plug of how super cute her hideous garments are..I wouldnt wear her gear to go and pick my dog shite up from the garden ...in the dark ...you will never EVER be a fashion icon
..or a make up artist or an interior designer and let's face it your cleaning tips are stolen from others...so yeah fikk as fukk you are on fro it fursday

Reactions: 8
Why do her stories always cut off when she’s in the middle of saying something? She never finishes what she’s talking about. It’s so unprofessional.

Buying more unnecessary pink tat today, trousers and shoes - wonder how much landfill she’s created frowing shite to make room for it and with the packaging etc?

Reactions: 5
Why do her stories always cut off when she’s in the middle of saying something? She never finishes what she’s talking about. It’s so unprofessional.

Buying more unnecessary pink tat today, trousers and shoes - wonder how much landfill she’s created frowing shite to make room for it and with the packaging etc?
She also manages to cut herself off at the start a lot too... like she starts talking before she hits record, drives me mad! This is her job.

Reactions: 6
What’s happened to our usual viewing of the fridge Friday recycled video?????

Reactions: 1
If I were that Cristale company and had paid her for that advert I’d be furious. She can’t even make a bloody advert without cutting herself off in the middle of talking. So the advert didn’t end properly, just cut off mid stream. Plus the slow motion reading from script, she sounds like there’s something wrong with her.

Ok I am adding to the ‘bloody pink belt’ those bloody boots man ! Apart from the rainbow jumper have you ever seen the great one wear the same thing twice 🙈

Reactions: 2
She is the most rude and condescending instbitch out there.

Clicking your fingers like a c*nt.

Does she not look at her videos before posting them, fecking idiot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.