Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 🤣

That dog has had enough of her tit 😂😂, look at the look she gives her 🤣.

Once again proving what an anal twit she is and shaming one of the kids to boot.

The second hand embarrassment watching her tit is something else.

Last edited:
Drawrar 🤣 She’s a fecking idiot. She’s clearly reading from a script in that ad, and putting on what she thinks is a posh voice. Tragic 🤣
Probably the thing that grates me most about her is the way she over pronounces words and speaks I. Such a false way. I heard a sample of one of her books and knew I would not be able to listen to that voice for hours just from a few minutes sample. She sounds so condescending like she is speaking to people below her and not adults who in the majority are clearly better educated than her given her forced reading in her audiobooks

Reactions: 9
How did she not think people would realise she had done something to her face? It was so obvious. I've not had lip filler (I'm very lucky and have very full lips) and actually I understand why she would want it as she does not have a top lip but the results do not look good imo.

Even if her face was swollen after the injections her lip should have still looked plumper and it didn't at all it was all above her lip. Thinking about it her lips are not dissimilar to Kylie Jenners before she had filler. Her daughters are trolling her if they say it looks good at the moment.

I actually feel sorry for her that someone has done such a botched job but if I ever got injectables I'd be going to a Doctor and paying the big bucks, you've only got one face don't let people duck it up!

Reactions: 7
She is genuinely the only person I have ever seen to get filler and still not have a top lip... it looks awful and she doesn’t seem like she’s much of a fan of it either!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So an explanation in her stories this morning as why she doesn’t record all her cleaning 🤔 I thought she was a cleaning account -isn’t that the point?? She should be recording for her content, aah silly me she just uses the previous recorded videos, think someone been having a snoop on here and reading about her use of recycled content. Think she is getting a bit fed up now with being a cleaning account but cannot give up insta as she likes the income, thank goodness all these loons their days are numbered, also noticed This morning Facebook page doesn’t even mention her being on the show anymore, think that is also going pear shaped, usually when there is a post there is lots of negative comments so not something they want.

Reactions: 8
I just started following Michelle Oghundehin She is brilliant and explains cleaning products fully and the science behind these products and the effects on the environment and how some can be harmful it can be to you and your pets.

my point is that I think the end could well be coming for Lynsey’s brand and maybe to survive, she really should now educate herself on this and move up a gear in order to survive
lynsey. I know that you read on here. I’m just trying to help you out. It’s not trolling.

Btw. Everyone could tell straight away that you had succumbed to fillers. Why would you put poison in your body Vanity is a terrible thing

I originally started following you Lynsey because you were into natural cleaning remedies and steam cleaning ect. Then you changed dramatically and became more obsessed with flogging any old junk with endless swipe ups for anything and everything. Let’s not forget how much clothing you have then thrown out regularly into recycle bins often this is a weekly occurrence. Oh and then there’s that’s storage shed of yours full to the brim with clean gadgets and cleaning products which is enough for 10 households and would last them all a year.

Reactions: 11
I originally started following you Lynsey because you were into natural cleaning remedies and steam cleaning ect. Then you changed dramatically and became more obsessed with flogging any old junk with endless swipe ups for anything and everything. Let’s not forget how much clothing you have then thrown out regularly into recycle bins often this is a weekly occurrence. Oh and then there’s that’s storage shed of yours full to the brim with clean gadgets and cleaning products which is enough for 10 households and would last them all a year.
She’s got a bloody cheek showing those refillable shampoo bottles, and other reduce, reuse, recycle clips I’ve noticed creeping in lately. She is the absolute worst offender I’ve seen on Instagram for rampant consumerism and waste. Then she encourages thousands of her followers to do likewise by swiping up and buying the same tat she’s flogging, and therefore the pattern continues to worsen. She’s a bleeping hypocrite and a menace to the environment. But as long as she’s earning her coin, she couldn’t give a tit.

Here’s a prime example of the sort of tat I’m talking about. Who needs shite like this? And how old is she ffs? Anyone who buys these they’ll end up in landfill within a year or so, a couple of years tops 😡

Attachments

She’s got a bloody cheek showing those refillable shampoo bottles, and other reduce, reuse, recycle clips I’ve noticed creeping in lately. She is the absolute worst offender I’ve seen on Instagram for rampant consumerism and waste. Then she encourages thousands of her followers to do likewise by swiping up and buying the same tat she’s flogging, and therefore the pattern continues to worsen. She’s a bleeping hypocrite and a menace to the environment. But as long as she’s earning her coin, she couldn’t give a tit.

Here’s a prime example of the sort of tat I’m talking about. Who needs shite like this? And how old is she ffs? Anyone who buys these they’ll end up in landfill within a year or so, a couple of years tops 😡
I'm just curious as to why the keyrings are 'emotional'
I presume it's yet another incorrect caption.

Reactions: 7
There is not much choice as we have watched most things , so much to unpack with this. Maybe read a good book and stop staying glued to TV. You do know there are things like SKY and Netflix that you can actually pay for , rather than Amazon prime (that no doubt you get for free with all the feckin swipe ups!) or you could have these but hay you know no swipes or ads for Sky or Netflix yet so they won’t be getting mentioned no way!!!

sware to god if those silky pjs make it clean sheet Sunday stripping, l am phoning Boris and just getting Instagram removed ! 🙈🙈🙈

I follow an ‘influencer’ and she marks everything that she talks about or shows as an AD just so there is no chance of getting into trouble , she buys a lot of the stuff but marks it as an AD as she is talking about it but the crucial thing for me not a swipe up in sight ... so no kick back ! Unlike some people with 10 swipe ups befor10 am for the Amazon kickback ! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Yip we ain’t that thick groovy chick

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So an explanation in her stories this morning as why she doesn’t record all her cleaning 🤔 I thought she was a cleaning account -isn’t that the point?? She should be recording for her content, aah silly me she just uses the previous recorded videos, think someone been having a snoop on here and reading about her use of recycled content. Think she is getting a bit fed up now with being a cleaning account but cannot give up insta as she likes the income
Exactly! Poor Lynz is a bit trapped. She only got the insta clout because of the cleaning tips. Clout she’s destroying by posting about anyone who pays her. And she’s bored af with recycling her limited repertoire of cleaning hacks week in and week out, and too lazy to steal new ones.

But if she stops with the cleaning, what’s left? The laughable fashions and interior design and filming the hostages she lives with? (I’m fully convinced Rib is chained to the radiator each night.)

Literally the only audience left if she does that is tattlers laughing at the car crash :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Explaining why she doesn’t “record all her cleaning” is she joking? She hardly records anything 😂 She takes the piss out of her loyal and vulnerable followers on a daily basis by showing the same old tired clips.

The only time she ever records anything new is when it’s an advert and she’s getting paid for it, or it’s for This Morning and again, £££. Even then, she’s so crap at filming she never demonstrates the stuff properly.

She can’t even be honest about it. I wonder if she genuinely believes what she’s said in that story, or if she knows this and she’s happily lying through her teeth (and botch job filler)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.