Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No dressing gown photoshot / sheet strip this morning and watching Netflix 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Hi Linds thanks and welcome along

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is not much choice as we have watched most things , so much to unpack with this. Maybe read a good book and stop staying glued to TV. You do know there are things like SKY and Netflix that you can actually pay for , rather than Amazon prime (that no doubt you get for free with all the feckin swipe ups!) or you could have these but hay you know no swipes or ads for Sky or Netflix yet so they won’t be getting mentioned no way!!!

sware to god if those silky pjs make it clean sheet Sunday stripping, l am phoning Boris and just getting Instagram removed ! 🙈🙈🙈

I follow an ‘influencer’ and she marks everything that she talks about or shows as an AD just so there is no chance of getting into trouble , she buys a lot of the stuff but marks it as an AD as she is talking about it but the crucial thing for me not a swipe up in sight ... so no kick back ! Unlike some people with 10 swipe ups befor10 am for the Amazon kickback ! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Yip we ain’t that thick groovy chick
Early thread title suggestion right there! Might have to change thick to 'fick' though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just started following Michelle Oghundehin She is brilliant and explains cleaning products fully and the science behind these products and the effects on the environment and how some can be harmful it can be to you and your pets.

my point is that I think the end could well be coming for Lynsey’s brand and maybe to survive, she really should now educate herself on this and move up a gear in order to survive
lynsey. I know that you read on here. I’m just trying to help you out. It’s not trolling.

Btw. Everyone could tell straight away that you had succumbed to fillers. Why would you put poison in your body Vanity is a terrible thing
The fillers aren’t the only poison, she has a ton of Botox in her forehead as it never moves! But she won’t tell you that if she’s got a anti wrinkle cream to flog! She had to mention the lips as they were so bloody botched and obvious And don’t get me started on the hollow eyes they make her look dead behind them.

Had a bit of a day out meaning she went and got pissed up somewhere 😂 plus fancy putting that quote about if your teenager comes over and wants to talk you drop everything??? With a mum like her she wouldn’t drop anything more like humiliate them on her stories. No wonder she’s worrying as the twins turn 18 they’ll prob want to run and never come back!!

Reactions: 8
Either her parting is uneven or her hair is lopsided, really noticeable on her stories this morning and as dropping everything to listen yeah right Lynsey, like you would. See someone else getting fed up with these instaloons, she needs to come over and join us x

6411EBB4-438D-4962-BD2E-E506B8EB0268.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hope she didn't pay much for her lip filler it's done absolutely nothing to her actual lip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she didn't pay much for her lip filler it's done absolutely nothing to her actual lip 🤣
It’s done wonders for her Philtrum. She was starting to get quite wrinkled there. The downside to pouting 👄.

Not trolling. Just an observation 🤔.

Morning Lynsey, Lyndsey, Paula, Natashsa and last but not least good old Morag x

Why is she talking in slow motion in the Vermouth advert? 🤣🤣🤣

And, why are her captions halfway off the screen?
I came here to discuss the 'vermouth' but you beat me too it.
Yes, I always wash my whites in fortified wine :rolleyes:

Why doesn't she check anything before uploading? She's so slapdash and unprofessional.

Reactions: 4
I think she should stop taking on voiceover ads, they're really not her thing and I can't believe brands are happy with the finished product. It's like she's forgotten how to talk and over-pronounces every syllable, it just comes across as unnatural and aggressive.

It's odd because she's okay on This Morning but surely live TV is much scarier than recording a wee voiceover for a bra whitener. Or WHITTTENNNERRR.

Reactions: 5
Looking back at that screen shot. The lip filler has actually succeeded in making her lower lip look relatively larger, rather than her upper lip.

It’s done wonders for her Philtrum. She was starting to get quite wrinkled there. The downside to pouting 👄.

Not trolling. Just an observation 🤔.

Morning Lynsey, Lyndsey, Paula, Natashsa and last but not least good old Morag x
I don’t know what that is??? 😂

Looking back at that screen shot. The lip filler has actually succeeded in making her lower lip look relatively larger, rather than her upper lip.

I don’t know what that is??? 😂
😂. It’s the space of skin from your top lip to the base of your septum. (skin between your nostrils). Women especially those who smoke or pout a lot will eventually get a lot of fine wrinkles in that area?! Ruth Langford has a lot in that area. Think she was a heavy smoker in the past 😊

Reactions: 2
😂. It’s the space of skin from your top lip to the base of your septum. (skin between your nostrils). Women especially those who smoke or pout a lot will eventually get a lot of fine wrinkles in that area?! Ruth Langford has a lot in that area. Think she was a heavy smoker in the past 😊
Well thank you! I’ve learned something today 😊

Reactions: 1
Why is she talking in slow motion in the Vermouth advert? 🤣🤣🤣

And, why are her captions halfway off the screen?
Its s l o w m o t i o n b e c a u s e s h e i s r e a d i n g f r o m a s c r i p t, n o t h i n g r o l l s o f f h e r t o n g u e n a t u r a l l y 🤣

I think she was a little over cautious with that lip filler, at a guess, they've tried her with 1ml to begin with, god I CANT wait until she goes back for a top up, gets all brave and has an extra couple of ml and comes out all Lesley Ash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.