Lynsey Queen of Clean #7 Queen of Her Pepto Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her showing the bog brush that apparently fits under the rim better?? It’s tit! To say she’s a cleaner she can’t even clean her toilet properly as it never went near the rim! She’s a bloody fraud to be perfickly honest wiff you

Reactions: 4
Did she just call the batiste dry shampoo baptiste lol....and she said she cant sit in a chair as she likes to be actiff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today’s content is a change of washing up liquid. For all of you who are interested this kind of thing, I am currently using method but find it unsusdsey and the dispenser is rubbish - I have yet to see what’s in offer to choose my next one.
i love the smell of Fairy lime and lemongrass 😉

Reactions: 2
That naff sweary chocolate. . 🙄
How cringe . .
Bound to be soapy ol cheap tasting stuff too!
Who I wonder is her market for that??

Reactions: 5
That naff sweary chocolate. . 🙄
How cringe . .
Bound to be soapy ol cheap tasting stuff too!
Who I wonder is her market for that??
She doesn't seem to have a specific market she is targetting - basically anything and everything she can do a swipe up for. And I hope for Rib's sake he mends that drawer!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That sweary chocolate is really naff and tacky...i saw those choc bars being flogged on my local market just before Xmas.

Reactions: 4
Fancy saying your daughter is working for you! Most parents would say they’re working with them- not scowl and say for. That photo she has put up for the meeting she has such an awful unwelcoming expression.

Reactions: 7
Was waiting for a try on of the jeans. They’re awful. How can she say they’re a great fit, they look like she’s shoehorned herself into them without a millimetre to spare! Also far too short. They look ridiculous. But £20 guys, so super value, roll up, roll up, get yours today, just swipe up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was waiting for a try on of the jeans. They’re awful. How can she say they’re a great fit, they look like she’s shoehorned herself into them without a millimetre to spare! Also far too short. They look ridiculous. But £20 guys, so super value, roll up, roll up, get yours today, just swipe up.
They're absolutely terrible looking and I'm not trying to bodyshame her. Mom jeans only look good if you're 16 and a size 4.
She needs to pass them onto one of the girls.

Reactions: 10
They're absolutely terrible looking and I'm not trying to bodyshame her. Mom jeans only look good if you're 16 and a size 4.
She needs to bin them on frow it fursday if im honest wiff you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree. Absolutely nothing to do with her size. The cut of the jeans is terrible. I’m not even sure if they’re actually ‘mom jeans’ as I thought they are supposed to be wider in the thighs and then narrow down towards the ankles? These look skin tight. Also I don’t care for the colour, I think darker denim is more flattering when you’re older, but that’s just my personal preference 😂

Reactions: 5
they’re not mom jeans lyns they’re too tight especially on your thighs!! They’re supposed to be loose so you can fold them up at the bottom you’re wearing pedal pushers 😂

Reactions: 9
Her and that Helen from 40plusnotgivingupyet are forever blowing smoke up each others arses lately, that'll be why shes promoting the crappy jeans . .

Reactions: 3
The post she’s shared about that woman who’s trying to tell you what rules you have to abide by when you’re doing reels. Errrr lyns you don’t follow rules whether it’s forgetting to put ads/gifted or lockdown rules about mixing with others or going out everyday!! Is that woman your friend or something as she seems as clueless as you!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.