Lynsey Queen of Clean #7 Queen of Her Pepto Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing on from previous thread:

Still following wiv the hashtags;
Still flogging tat via endless swipe ups;
Still desperate for content;
Still serving zero calorie, zero taste slop morning, noon and night.

As you were.

Reactions: 6
No Valentine's shag for poor old 'Rib' anyway. As usual, he was turfed out of bed at 7am so that Lynsey could get on with 'clean sheet sunday'.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watched her stories today with the volume accidentally on.

If I'm honest wiff you, it made me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just so bloody boring. I think it’s very telling that we’ve not posted much the last few days. Her Instagram is just dreary and awful. There’s nothing much even to take the piss out of lately 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
duck meeeee she looks dreadful on that pre vid on this morning. .
Puffy face and sunken/close together eyes!!
Back ache . . My arse.
Shes been at the cheap pink wine again.
The face bloat is an absolute give away!!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the comments on the this morning post asking for Cleaning problems For her to solve? Think there’s a few tattlers on there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else just seen when Eammon and Ruth went over to her to ask if what she had in her slot. I swear she went to say Urine stains on shirts 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else just seen when Eammon and Ruth went over to her to ask if what she had in her slot. I swear she went to say Urine stains on shirts 🤣🤣🤣
Just saw that, she looks really different to her insta images. Quite puffy in her face, she also looked very wide eyed and panicked when Eamon asked her a question!

Well that live was painful to watch 😬 her face when Eamon asked her a question.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.