Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Lynsey hun. I didn't comment on this thread until you blocked me because I made a comment on your post about how you dealt with the Airbnb situation. I still think you and your children acted disgracefully. You immediately went on blast publically without giving the owner a chance to rectify the situation. I was polite in my comment. You clearly don't want any feedback which isn't praising you and your actions. Frankly you could have politely responded to my message but you didn't, just because I didn't lick your arsehole and tell you that you were the sun the moon and the stars doesn't make me a troll.

Your children only ever get mentioned on this page because you publically flaunt them. People mostly comment about how they feel sorry for "Jakey" when you try and get him in your content when he clearly isn't comfortable. Your daughters are nearly adults but you still treat them as children apparently. You clearly have a favourite (even if you are always criticising her for having 2 dirty dishes I'm her room). People have actually voiced concern about how skinny one of your daughters looked recently and hoped she was OK. You chose to share your children and their behaviours online, you could have kept them out of the spotlight. I also feel for your girls as you been very public about their biological father and his crimes which again opens them up for bullying.

I'm not jealous of you, I think your life is actually pretty empty and you sit on a throne of lies. You claim to have OCD but don't have a diagnosis. You claim to have invented all these hacks but many of them are ones passed down the generations.

You hoard products and Freebies you don't need. You are very wasteful especially with clothes. I think you have an incredibly empty life when you, today for example, said your bedroom was a mess because there was a small pile of clothes on the bed. Most people can't live like you do and spend their whole life making their house a show home.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Clare

VIP Member
Lynsey, the reason sites like this exist is because people need an outlet for the barrage of shit they have to consume online coming from people like you day in, day out. Yeah you can choose who you want to follow of course but once you’ve got rid of one “influencer” another pops up.

Influencers are soulless, mercenary salespeople. They are hypocritical, contradictory, deceitful, desperate and WAY above themselves. I’m all for individual success but if you’ve gained success from exploiting vulnerable consumers through deceitful advertising, I’m not ok with that and a space is needed to discuss people like that, like you.

The reason people have to come to forums is frustration from seeing the deceit and manipulation online. This could be non-declaration of ads or gifts which you definitely are guilty of. It could be that your brand or message is contradictory and confusing, as a viewer you start to question the influencers’ motives, are they genuine or are they just trying to make money out of me? You can answer that Lynsey.

Influencers like yourself who scream TROLL when your echo chamber of positivity dares to be breached are the very reason places like Tattle exist. You say you think constructive criticism is good?? Listen to your followers then. Stop shutting them down. Maybe stop being a lying, greedy snake oil saleswoman and find your integrity online before you lose it all completely. Your followers don’t want or need 20 swipe ups a day, it’s obscene and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
No Valentine's shag for poor old 'Rib' anyway. As usual, he was turfed out of bed at 7am so that Lynsey could get on with 'clean sheet sunday'.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s such a liar! 🤣 No way is her inbox full of people reaching out to her because they’re being trolled. She’s so thick she doesn’t even know what trolling is 🤷🏼‍♀️ Trolling is when you directly contact the person and threaten them, bully them etc. All we’re doing here, in our little corner of the internet, is having a good old gossip and laugh at her and how thick she is. If she chooses to come over to Tattle and read about herself, because she’s a narcissist, that’s entirely her own fault. It’s like the old saying, people who listen at keyholes never hear good things about themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi Lynz 👋

I'm sure you'll count this as more trolling from the haters, but hear me out!

If you do choose to use Instagram as an alternative income stream, then please focus on cleaning tips and hints. You seem pretty knowledgable! If you secure the odd deal with a brand, nobody will begrudge you that at all! And more importantly, you'll build up credibility as you focus on what you know about. Just think about it, you'll have more cash to buy tat and fill your already-full cupboards and garage even closer to bursting point.

What you DON'T know about is fashion, makeup, interior design, home organisation and spelling words correctly. This is because you have no taste and are poorly educated. These aren't character flaws! But please keep these topics off your account, and we'll have less to laugh at on these message boards. This thread will die down, plenty of other desperate instahuns to rinse online, after all.

The very best way to stop the trolling though, is if you STOP being a grabby hun, begging for freebies and exploiting your followers with multiple swipeups each and every day. You are truly relentless in your pursuit of easy cash. Constantly exposing your (mainly) unwilling children and husband for clout. Promoting anyone who'll have you. Spreading yourself thinner and thinner til... people stop believing in anything you say. Because we see through you Lynz. We know what you're doing. It's so obvious. It's pure greed. You're looking for some ill-gotten gains. You don't need them.

Go chop a lemon, pick up your microfibre cloff and stick to what you're good at, dear!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
"Fence update as Lord asking"

I know it's Easter Sunday, but I didn't expect him to be resurrected in Lynsey's garden.

• Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
Oh my! What a can of worms have been opened here :~
Let me put some context to this. I have messaged you twice in the two years I have been watching you. First one was when you said that you take CDB oil and that you had mix up milligrams with millilitres?! I have had a successful pharmacy business, which I sold two years ago making a very healthy profit. Plus my husband has a phd in chemistry. So therefore I am knowledgeable about such topics
Secondly was on Sunday to point out your unfortunate error with emojis. Given that in your household that you have three teenagers, it would have been easy to just ask them which emoji is appropriate. You would have done yourself a huge favour and some credit if you had just simply apologised on your platform. You are now taking it too far … it wasn’t trolling. Just advise
I would like to say hello to Margo, Natasha and lynsey(Dazlin). Who are also now guilty of what you are raging about.
Im not in the slightest bit jealous of you, I have a lifestyle that is one of that only most people can only dream about. I could tell you, but I’m not one for boasting!
I don’t need to work and now I do philanthropy. Which I find hugely rewarding. And I’m not in my mid fifties yet!
kind regards
kim Frierlick xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
This is so interesting. I can’t find the account now! But on further investigations I know know that she has definitely doxxed me! And more interesting is that her mate Dazlin as blocked me 🤔. Curiously this speaks volumes 😅. I now have a contact at TM and I in the middle of composing an email to them.

Further conversations between me and Margo have shown her to be hypocritical.
So she must be on Tattle to know you are on tattle 🧐

Reactions: 19

abard

Posts about poor Nicki Graham and next post a curry - Jesus engage your brain and have some decorum! Hinch and her are twins !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Anon89

Chatty Member
Which house video do you mean?

Shopping obsessed. She’s really got problems. Those bootcut jeans look terrible, is she seeing the same thing as us when she looks in the mirror? She’s got decent legs but those jeans made them look like tree trunks. She needs to stick to straight or skinny jeans.

Also, this is asking for her kid to get it ripped out him, or worse...
I walked past her just as she took this picture. He looked mortified and embarrassed. His head was down and he looked as though he wanted the ground to swallow him up. She was walking around as if she owned the place- if only she heard the comments of other customers as she walked round the shop she would have had something to say that’s for sure! They were truely peeved with her lack of social distancing, cutting them up and lack of awareness in general. He carried all the shopping whilst she was empty handed just filming.
She also can’t park the land rover either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

MooMooG

69DD28CF-CE11-4B6C-8B68-FE654E9FEF84.jpg

Does this remind anyone else of their green bin in the summer when you’ve missed a collection? Or just me?! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17