Lynsey Queen of Clean #7 Queen of Her Pepto Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s pedantic but it’s one of my bugbears. She’s in Kings Cross Station and labels it Kings Cross St Pancras, no....St Pancras is that massive red brick building you can’t miss across the road. The tube stations are joined but upstairs they are unique and separate 😡

Reactions: 7
She’s been so full of herself this week! Extra annoying if that’s even possible!!

Reactions: 8
What was the point in filming those products in lakeland the speed she was going it was a massive blur 🤣
Also she's "tested" herself to those dusters good job it's not an actual test Lynsey or you'd bloody fail!

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept... I'm not a psychiatrist but in the words of Elsa. “Let it go!”
Now blocked from mollie in 1,2,3.....
Hi to both lynsey’s, Paula, Natasha and good old Margo.
Have a wonderful weekend.

All the best
Kim

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"my mum wants to meet me for a coffee"

No need to make it sound like a chore ☹

Reactions: 5
"my mum wants to meet me for a coffee"

No need to make it sound like a chore ☹
Exactly, I would give anything to be able to have a coffee with my mum, my mum died just before her first grandchild was born and there isn't a day goes past that I wish she was here. I know not everyone has a great mum/daughter relationship but if you don't and I don't know if that is the case here but social media is not the place to react like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What has happened to the crappy swan giveaway? Sat here with my fingers crossed (not).
I did email swan about the inconsistencies in the dates … but they have let the clock run down on this. Shocking and quite possibly illegal

Hi to both Lynsey’s, Natasha, Paula and of course dear old Margo 🙌👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Going back a few videos.
The way she holds Jakies blazer you'd think it was covered in shite.
and haha to the bedroom works.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: ‘Lynsey loves to doxx and block, but her nose still looks like a c...’

Silly woman does my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.