Lynsey Queen of Clean #7 Queen of Her Pepto Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looked very odd on This Morning. So different to how she looks on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Her face looked very odd on This Morning. So different to how she looks on Instagram
That’s the beauty of filters for you! With the right app you can make yourself look tanned, have a thinner face, look like you’re wearing a full face of makeup, and smooth out all your wrinkles. She’s been at it for ages but the live tv with high def catches her out everytime

Reactions: 8
Her whole page is embarrassing. I wonder what her eulogy would say....

Reactions: 1
Just saw that, she looks really different to her insta images. Quite puffy in her face, she also looked very wide eyed and panicked when Eamon asked her a question!
Has anyone any screenshots? I’ve missed the whole thing, be interested to see. Just shows what a fake she is and how filtered Instagram is. The makeup must be trowelled on.

Reactions: 2
That 'bolognese' looks absolutely disgusting. Another dinner that looks like cat sick :sick: Also, 'chunky pasta'? It's called rigatoni Lynsey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s bought more jeans on the advice of another shop shop shopper
I came on to say the same I can pretty much predict that in a few weeks time she’s going to be sorting them out claiming that they were poor fitting and she’s going to buy better quality one’s. Heard it all before Lynseyat least twice since September 2020.
Now onto her back pain this is for sympathy engagement with her followers . Lynsey stop saying that you are in pain get up and move stretching/ yoga and the discomfort will disperse don’t sit that’ll make it ache for longer.

her weather reports are tit. It’s not been miserable. It’s been double figures and now then sun is shining.
What is it with these cleaning people who have their own climate

Reactions: 6
Also Lynsey . .
Your toilet cleaning . .
Its DROP of water, not BIT of water. 🙄

I tell you what, she doesn’t half watch some shite on the telly. Her taste in that is as poor as it is in every other aspect of her life - clothes, decor, hair style, food, make up style, wine... anything I’ve missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even her pancakes looked tit - everything she touches is bloody awful. Let your family eat their bloody food in peace without inflicting boomerangs on them 🙄🙄

Today’s content is a change of washing up liquid. For all of you who are interested this kind of thing, I am currently using method but find it unsusdsey and the dispenser is rubbish - I have yet to see what’s in offer to choose my next one.

• Haha
Her "tips for cleaning windows" like we are all as fick as her 🙄. If you start at the top left, you can't make an S shape can you, you daft cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.