Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she has been given a roomba-how dare she say she didn't rate it she's such a witch - she's no clue what she's talking about. I'm annoyed- also her stupid comment about joggers out in her walk. At least they ain't shopping every day!! She's so judgmental,these covid police yet are unable to follow guidelines themselves.

Reactions: 6
Sorry guys but have we found out which petrol stations etc are open Christmas Day in the area so Linz doesn’t miss out on her retail ferapy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love a house renovation so was quite excited for her content on the house but my god its utter tit! No patio doors off the kitchen, the living room is so small its pathetic, why would you do that to your house, I'm sure she said it was to have a bigger hallway and downstairs toilet, id rather have a bigger living room over that.
Also her spelling errors annoy the life out of me, the bowels rather than bowls is just 🤭😬

Reactions: 4
LQOC #6 Pepto Palace with a glitter shitter follow along with the hashtags don't be a quitter!

LQOC #6 on toilet Tuesday cleans her bowels, on a Sunday steams her jowls

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else think, good way to sort glitter - don’t buy loads of crap containing it from B&M? It’s not like her daughters are 5 years old running round with glittery crafts and stuff everywhere

Reactions: 3
Good god the amount of tit in that garage. I thought over lockdown she cleared it ready for the house renovations. I can’t believe she’s filled it with so much crap again already. I suppose though if you go shopping everyday of the week, it’s all got to go somewhere 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I love a house renovation so was quite excited for her content on the house but my god its utter tit! No patio doors off the kitchen, the living room is so small its pathetic, why would you do that to your house, I'm sure she said it was to have a bigger hallway and downstairs toilet, id rather have a bigger living room over that.
Also her spelling errors annoy the life out of me, the bowels rather than bowls is just 🤭😬
The flow of the house is completely off. Mind you so is cocknose. The money she has wasted. She must be gutted, surly she can see what a huge mistake she has made.

Reactions: 4
LQOC #6 Pepto Palace with a glitter shitter follow along with the hashtags don't be a quitter!

Love love love the second one!

Can we also change her to L-QVC just to put the cherry on top 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her next thread should have the word bowels in. I’m not witty enough to come up with anything x
new thread suggestion:

Possibly too long and sung to let is snow....

oh the weather outside is frightful, and her bowels are so delightful, Boris says stay at home, Lynsey no Lynsey no Lynsey!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
new thread suggestion:

Possibly too long and sung to let is snow....

oh the weather outside is frightful, and her bowels are so delightful, Boris says stay at home, Lynsey no Lynsey no Lynsey!
Love it!
The last line could also be: Lynsey says no, no, no!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.