Lynsey Queen of Clean #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only things I kind of agree with her that aren't good is the broken blind and dirty handrail on the banister. The toilets looked clean from what I saw. The limescale isnt great but it's not a new bathroom and the carpets are worn.

She can shut up about the garden its winter the weather hasn't been great for a couple of weeks ans gardens can look tit quickly.

For all she knows someone might have planned to refurb the house this year but couldn't due to Covid.

Stains on carpets happen especially when properties are not owner occupied and can be hard to get out unless treated immediately.

As others have said she should have addressed concerns with the owner rather than blasting them on social media.

Reactions: 9
What a disrespectful witch she is. ‘It’s not good enough’ no, what isn’t good enough is your attitude Lynsey. You could have taken up any concerns you have with the property, with the owner privately, not blasting them on social media. It would be easy to recognise that house if you were to come across it on the air B and B website, this is someone’s bleeping livelihood and you have the audacity to behave like that. Same goes for your disrespectful daughter. Why not advise the owner of the property that you are somewhat of a cleaning guru, and that if they’re unsure of how to get rid of stubborn limescale etc you can help and offer advice. Your cleaning range is wank, your books are wank and your candles are wank.
I thought exactly the same here. .
Remember when she slated the porta loo?
She really does think she is some kind of royalty and deserves the best of the best.
Ive stayed in many different air b & bs ( here and abroad) and can honestly say I've never had any issues . ..
You can see what you are booking on the app . . You can add filters if you want air con, washing machines etc etc.
Sorry Lynds, its not like its filthy or anything. . Maybe just not up to her "ocd" standards. Cant wait to see how this unfolds 👀
Maybe shes lovesick for Sid already?

Oh, and 1 more thing. ..
WHAT.IS.THAT.JUMPER.TODAY? 😳

Reactions: 7
She’s not sleeping there tonight

If she wanted a 5 star hotel she should’ve bleeping paid for one.

And the way her kid is going on is really pissing me off too 😡

Reactions: 12
Just seen the rest of the air b and b stories she has posted. I'm sorry she is such a bleeping witch and is raising her children to be just like her from the looks of it.

I found the house on air b and b. Two reviews from.a year ago comment how clean it is. Search for a property for 2 adults 3 children in Peterborough for the 12th to 19th October and it's about the third one down called Hamptons House.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s in Hampton. Where she lives. It’s a tit hole. And she’s a stuck up twit. She lives over the road from me, so I know. Her kids are brats too... entitled little insta wankers like their mother.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It’s in Hampton. Where she lives. It’s a tit hole. And she’s a stuck up twit. She lives over the road from me, so I know. Her kids are brats too... entitled little insta wankers like their mother.
I was under the impression that Peterborough full stop wasn't great 🤣(no offense, I'm not too far away from it). She goes on like she's the Queen, she sounds common, is common and clearly money hasn't changed that. Her children are unbearable.

I think the blue top she’s wearing today is worse than the Air B&B !
😂😂😂 Is it a t-shirt, is it a jumper? Who knows

Ok, I've just watched the rest of her story . .
It's not ideal, I'd not be happy, she claims to feel ill because of it? Not too ill to boomerang her way around aldi tho?
As a professional person she should take the correct route to complain about her accommodation, not ol Lyndsey tho, no lets take to instagram. .
Lyndsey you disgust me. ..
And as for your stuck up daughter . .
I used to feel sorry for Jake .. after hearing him say show them the garden in her story, I now think hes a bell end too 👊

Reactions: 17
I didn't have an issue with the children until these stories where they were cruelly laughing and looking for issues with the property when Jake was perfectly happy to lie on the carpet in the lounge before.

I always felt a bit sorry for Jake but I don't any more. I always thought one twin looked quite bitchy anyway.

Pisses me off she goes on and on about being clean and not taking any risks in these times when she fucks about to all different shops everyday. Lynsey I don't have OCD but my house is clean and I don't need to rush to the shop every five minutes to buy Sid orange twirls (it's not like there aren't a load of other orange flavoured chocolates available). I also don't need to make unnecessary major structural changes to my house for content for the gram. There was literally nothing wrong with your house, you need to stop hoarding cleaning products and just keep what you need in the cupboard under your sink like most of us do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🤣😂🤣 ohh she is very angry her voice tone is something else this is entertainment 🤣.. also why couldn't she just live upstairs in her house .

Reactions: 3
I have just sat and watched her. I’m disgusted what a rude cow! She even showed the street it’s on. Ignorance knows no bounds Lynsey you bleeping cretin! You were probably to greedy to pay for a hotel. Oh and your ignorant ugly kids are just as bad as you. Who the duck do you think you are! And can you stop tagging M&S begging for them to notice you, greedy money grabbing bass!!!
Made me piss when she said the air b and b was more expensive than a hotel. Only if the four of you were cramming into one bedroom at a hotel (which I don't think you would!)

Reactions: 6
The house she is staying in is £85 a night for 5 of them. What did she actually expect the bloody Hilton? Rude. Does she forget we are in the middle of a pandemic and many people will not have the custom to generate the income to replace and do up? If you have issues, take them up privately, not slate them via social media so that you have content! Also, it’s easy to locate so she may want to be careful!

Reactions: 14
I am pissing myself at her videos as she gets progressively more hysterical at the place in each video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope Sid has a wife and sees her outrageous shameless flirting and comes round and bops lego hair on her cocknose, Did she not view the house beforehand and could have addressed her irrelevant issues.

Reactions: 5
I'm not her biggest fan but I will agree with her, that place is grotty.

Reactions: 10
I'm not her biggest fan but I will agree with her, that place is grotty.
it was grotty. My issue is how she handled it. Privately complaining, receiving a refund and leaving a negative review would be one way to handle it. Instead, She chose to whip her kids up into a frenzy and complain at length on social media

Reactions: 13
To use her favourite word - her behaviour is disgusting regarding the airb@b. She gets more and more manic as she carries on and the behaviour of her children is appalling. She probably chose it knowing it wasn't amazing to give her some content because she is really struggling at the moment to know what to post. I really hope she reads these comments and feels ashamed of her family's behaviour.

Reactions: 10
it was grotty. My issue is how she handled it. Privately complaining, receiving a refund and leaving a negative review would be one way to handle it. Instead, She chose to whip her kids up into a frenzy and complain at length on social media
I do agree. She's not exactly queen of composure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.