Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youhavinabubble

It’s in Hampton. Where she lives. It’s a shit hole. And she’s a stuck up twat. She lives over the road from me, so I know. Her kids are brats too... entitled little insta wankers like their mother.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Good morning Happy Saturday (monotone voice)
Pulls fringe
Pulls top
Gives a weather update
Reminds us what job we should be doing on the regime today
Does a swipe up link to one of her hoard of hoovers
Films one of the kids cleaning
Goes to Bewiched Peterborough for a coffee, takes a pic of coffee with hand sanitiser on the table
Shop hops all the way to pub
Has a glass of Pinot Grigio and a bag of kettle chips
Goes home cleans some more, few more swipe ups
Sits down watches tv with an orange twirl or ten

Have I covered everything? I mean, I haven’t even looked today but I’m pretty sure that’s her day sorted?! And every other Saturday of the year?

I think she needs to change her content a bit if I’m honest wiff you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m usually over on the Hinch thread, as she is like my mortal enemy 😂 but she’s getting boring now so I’ve had a look at Lynsey. That cleaning cupboard she has. I was disgusted at the sheer amount of duplicates she has of everything. Not even small stuff! Carpet cleaner’S!!!! Who needs multiple? Greedy bitch. I can see I’m gonna have fun pulling this tart apart

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Emma3663

What a disrespectful bitch she is. ‘It’s not good enough’ no, what isn’t good enough is your attitude Lynsey. You could have taken up any concerns you have with the property, with the owner privately, not blasting them on social media. It would be easy to recognise that house if you were to come across it on the air B and B website, this is someone’s fucking livelihood and you have the audacity to behave like that. Same goes for your disrespectful daughter. Why not advise the owner of the property that you are somewhat of a cleaning guru, and that if they’re unsure of how to get rid of stubborn limescale etc you can help and offer advice. Your cleaning range is wank, your books are wank and your candles are wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Libertine1975

VIP Member
My draft email to This Morning if anyone has any comments.

Dear Sirs

I am writing to raise concerns about you featuring the above on This Morning. I appreciate that the above is not an employee of the company but appears on the show as a cleaning "expert".

Lynsey is has made herself a public figure by appearing on shows such as Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners and has had several books published. She also has a reasonable following in social media in particular Instagram.

I think that This Morning needs to seriously rethink using Lynsey as their go-to house cleaning expert due to the behaviours she exhibits on her social media platforms.

As someone obsessed with cleaning and who has in the past said they suffer from OCD (undiagnosed) I am shocked at her behaviour during this pandemic which she shares on her Instagram.

The last couple of months Lynsey has had renovations done on her property. These have continued during this second lockdown which is allowed. That said as the trades people are working in Lynsey's home they should be wearing PPE, in particular face masks. Lynsey has shown a number of tradespeople in her house this week on Instagram none of whom have been shown wearing a mask.

In addition my understanding of the rules is that you should only be doing essential shopping and limiting your visits to shops. Yesterday Lynsey went shopping in Aldi which she shared on her stories. In the evening she told her Instagram followers she had sent her husband to Marks and Spencer to buy something for their dinner and he had also brought back for her a salted caramel brownie irish cream liquor as a treat.

This morning she has visited B&Q for "paint glitter" and has obviously visited another food store to buy lemons.

I completely appreciate you sometimes forget an item when you go shopping or something you need has sold out and you need to visit another shop to buy it but in a global pandemic where the UK has the fifth highest reported death toll her flagrant disregard of the rules has completely flabbergasted me.

In no universe would "paint glitter" be considered an essential item and visiting three food shops in two days is more than most people would do when we aren't in lockdown.

I would also point out that when she appeared on your show discussing children going back to school she showed a product called Eezzee. Within hours of appearing on the show she was offering a discount code for the brand.

I honestly think that This Morning could find a much better housekeeping expert than Lynsey who also follows the law the government has in place to try and stem the spread of this devastating virus.

With kind regards

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Each to their own I think he’s revolting and can’t see the attraction but if we all like the same type the world world be a very lonely place. Maybe she’s after a bit of rough and ready 😷
I agree, I don't get the attraction either and as for that beard - god knows what's festering in there.
I'm surprised she hasn't steam cleaned his beard then do a swipe up for it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Libertine1975

VIP Member
She's blocked me for commenting on her insta post about being back home that whilst I agree the place was dirty I didn't think she handled it in the right way and she should have contacted the owners to put it right forst6. It's ok Lynsey hun I can still watch you and your vile children on my main insta account.

Guys I'm so proud my first time being blocked by a tattle twat 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 22

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Wow this bitch is like QVC! I’ve only been watching her a couple days and I’m sick of the constant swipe ups!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Lynsey queen of clean - ignores the rules, ruins her home, loves to critcise and moan. Self diagnosed with OCD but the builders don't wear PPE. Swipe up again I need the cash to buy more tat to chuck in the trash. A brand new cupboard to store her hoard what a shame it's made with cheap chipboard. Seven vacuums, this one's in pink, flogging candles to cover her stink. She is also rude as hell and trained the kids in her ways as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21