Lynsey Queen of Clean #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did I just watch her vacuum up beans?
What a heap of tit that thing is - it doesn’t clean right up to the wall, it spread the coco pops along the floor in her demo 😂

78D0B2F2-7B76-4066-B63B-A5404C47683C.png

Then she says the ‘plaster’ has been in today, and she’s bemused as to why it smells damp in the house... ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm really confused. She had someone painting in the former garage/new office space the other day but the walls had been plastered. I thought you needed to wait at least a week for plaster to dry before painting...

Unless they didn’t need to plaster in there so just painted it straight away? Who knows. But you’d think they’d wait and not bother painting anything until the builders have finished as surely the walls will just get all marked?

Sorry?
Is she suggesting a milk frother or air fryer as a Christmas present?
And what kind of day is a pink hoover day?
Does it remove dirt any better than say a grey hoover?
That I doubt very much . . .
What I am sure of, is Lyndsey is a total bleep 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought she was moving out for a week. What the hell will she do for content

Reactions: 1
How have I only just noticed this . .
Her big square mouth reminds me of Wallace from Wallace and Gromit and now I cant unsee it! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she having done to her house? I can't listen to her stories, shes the same as Hinch - their voices really are annoying.
Fed up of the "Hello and A Happy Monday To You All".....

Reactions: 3
What is she having done to her house? I can't listen to her stories, shes the same as Hinch - their voices really are annoying.
Fed up of the "Hello and A Happy Monday To You All".....
She’s like a monotone robot on repeat, I just can’t even listen anymore. And the constant hair touching and pulling at the clothes 😩

Reactions: 5
I thought she was moving out for a week. What the hell will she do for content
This! I’m positive she said they were moving into an air b&b so I’m wondering why she’s still hanging around in the house all the time getting under the builders’ feet and cleaning it??? Unless they’ve not moved out yet. Nothing she says tallies up with her actions, she’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 4
This! I’m positive she said they were moving into an air b&b so I’m wondering why she’s still hanging around in the house all the time getting under the builders’ feet and cleaning it??? Unless they’ve not moved out yet. Nothing she says tallies up with her actions, she’s so full of tit.
I don’t think she’d cope a week without flirting with Sid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes probably still hopeful that he'll dip his twirl in her frosty box? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you noticed she’s started tagging him in now on some of her posts? I bet a few of her bunny boiler followers have slid into his DM’s... He’ll end up with a load of insta stalkers thanks to her!

Reactions: 6
Give it a day or 2 and she will be moving back out of that air b&b 🤣 pissed my self laughing when I saw her story describing the state of it

Reactions: 10
I assume she is expecting a full refund from the air B and B??? Why else would you slag it off on social media

Reactions: 9
Hmm yes I agree i bet in a few days time she will be like the owners have offered us a refund then she will be off to another hotel 😅 never booked an air b&b but surely when you book you get to see photos? And reviews etc.

Reactions: 3
I hope the owner of that Air B&B is on their way round to eject her from their premises.

Yes, the carpet had a stain and some worn threads and there should be a towel rail in the bathroom, but she's basically torn that place apart and gone completely OTT about it.
Going on and on about the garden. I don't know about Essex, but it's wet and chilly where I am. All our garden furniture has gone back into the shed until next year and it's starting to get darker a lot earlier in the evenings, so it's not as if she was going to be sitting out there.

I bet Sid is glad to have her out of the way.

Reactions: 12
I tried to find the Airbnb but gave up after three pages, I assume it's in Peterborough somewhere. I'd be fuming if someone was slating my property like that all over social media. Ok it's not great and could do with some little touches but who does she think she is spraying the carpet!

What a disrespectful witch she is. ‘It’s not good enough’ no, what isn’t good enough is your attitude Lynsey. You could have taken up any concerns you have with the property, with the owner privately, not blasting them on social media. It would be easy to recognise that house if you were to come across it on the air B and B website, this is someone’s bleeping livelihood and you have the audacity to behave like that. Same goes for your disrespectful daughter. Why not advise the owner of the property that you are somewhat of a cleaning guru, and that if they’re unsure of how to get rid of stubborn limescale etc you can help and offer advice. Your cleaning range is wank, your books are wank and your candles are wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannot believe the nerve of the woman. How dare she rip into that air b&b! For a start, they picked it and agreed to pay the rental fee, so if they’re not happy the correct course of action is to go directly to air b&b, not to publicly slag the place off on SM! What a total witch! 😡 If I were the landlord I’d be absolutely livid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.