Lynsey Queen of Clean #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck was that fashion show? She is so clumpy and awkward 😂 I’ve realised as well what she reminds me of! It’s been really bugging me. It’s an Afghan Hound

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she for bleeping real! Liar liar pants on fire Lynsey 🤥 Only now you’ve read here that you’ve been reported for not doing it and you’re shitting yourself...

View attachment 312878
duck off lynsey you cu*& prancing around like a fuckwit! People are losing jobs you bleeping selfish twit. duck off! Pissing me off now! Some of us actually work for a living!

Reactions: 4
Well Lego head, I may not have walked many steps today but I’ve burnt more calories than you laughing at the cringe-fest stories you’ve posted today..... stick to the cleaning boomerangs in the future; you’re even worse at reels!

Also, as you’re obviously following along with our threads (alas we don’t have hashtags) we will continue to report you for undeclared affiliate links until you actually start labelling them correctly so the world can see just how much you’re grifting off them when they follow your swipe ups. I suggest you read the ASA website tonight instead of daydreaming about Sid and orange Twirls....

Oh and one last point whilst we have your attention. That bollocks about bullying today (y’know #antibullinweek 🙄). You need to take your own advice and quit shaming businesses on your platform (portaloo hire, AirBnB, your daughter’s college) for the purpose of generating content. Perhaps then you can lead by example of how you want to see others conduct themselves online.

*mic drop*

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want
Dms but
I'm going to hold that thought now as she's put me right off how to wear them 😂😂
Does anyone watch Veep? It’ll soon be like the episode where rock stars were contacting Jonah with cease and desist orders to stop using their music - Dr Martens will be in touch with Lynsey shortly to ask her kindly not to showcase their boots anymore as it’s putting off prospective customers...

• Haha
Well Lego head, I may not have walked many steps today but I’ve burnt more calories than you laughing at the cringe-fest stories you’ve posted today..... stick to the cleaning boomerangs in the future; you’re even worse at reels!

Also, as you’re obviously following along with our threads (alas we don’t have hashtags) we will continue to report you for undeclared affiliate links until you actually start labelling them correctly so the world can see just how much you’re grifting off them when they follow your swipe ups. I suggest you read the ASA website tonight instead of daydreaming about Sid and orange Twirls....

Oh and one last point whilst we have your attention. That bollocks about bullying today (y’know #antibullinweek 🙄). You need to take your own advice and quit shaming businesses on your platform (portaloo hire, AirBnB, your daughter’s college) for the purpose of generating content. Perhaps then you can lead by example of how you want to see others conduct themselves online.

*mic drop*
Hi she really needs to take a dose of her own advice, so it's okay to shame others but it's not okay when others do to her? Noticed how she shared on facebook a post about tattle and how this site was making her ill and how awful the posters on here are but it's okay for her to be awful to other businesses publicly.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch Veep? It’ll soon be like the episode where rock stars were contacting Jonah with cease and desist orders to stop using their music - Dr Martens will be in touch with Lynsey shortly to ask her kindly not to showcase their boots anymore as it’s putting off prospective customers...
We can only hope😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi she really needs to take a dose of her own advice, so it's okay to shame others but it's not okay when others do to her? Noticed how she shared on facebook a post about tattle and how this site was making her ill and how awful the posters on here are but it's okay for her to be awful to other businesses publicly.
Nobody is making her read here. This is a gossip forum, for us to chat about whatever we want, and this thread happens to be about LQOC. Stop reading here is the simple answer if she doesn’t like what we say. Although I rather think that what’s making her ill is that she knows her wrong doing has been reported to the ASA. But again, if she didn’t read here on the sly she wouldn’t know that. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Reactions: 5
Does she think she's some kind of supermodel and she has no style what so ever.

Those clothes will end up in the charity shop in a few weeks, unworn most of them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.