Lynsey Queen of Clean #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing our chat about good old Lynsey:

- she still doesn’t have OCD
- out shopping every day during the pandemic
- new clothes almost on the daily
- she loves a bit of Sid the builder 😉
- brought out her new candles

Her content is dull as ditchwater, full of repetitive old clips, so she’s desperately trying to pad out her stories with anything.

Reactions: 14
Thank goodness we have Lynsey to bring us all some class when we buy her candle/diffuser with that pink bow on the package 🤮

Good to know the candle works well with her book too (what the actual duck does that mean??? It’s not a steak and glass of wine).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
£15 for the reed diffuser! You can get a Yankee Candle one for that and I guarantee hers aren't that quality, oh and they're also vegan and cruelty free.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she hyped it up so much and did the countdown etc and all it is is a bloody candle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£15 ????? Bloody hell I get mine from Home Bargains for £3 and I can guarantee it'll smell far better and lasts longer than her pile of crap she's released.

£15 ????? Bloody hell I get mine from Home Bargains for £3 and I can guarantee it'll smell far better and lasts longer than her pile of crap she's released.
Unfortunately there’ll be plenty of her avid followers who will pay over the odds for a crappy candle just because it’s got her name on it...

Reactions: 6
I was howling at someone’s comment about the twirl and the frosty box! She’s clearly changing her look up for the builder

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so obvious isn’t it. I’d love to know what Rob thinks about it, or if he’s even noticed! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I have had to join tattle to add my tuppence worth. You lot are brutal but I am howling at the comments she’s got to big for her boots that’s for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
£15 for a cheap looking candle I’ll stick to Yankee candles for that price you know the quality will be there with a Yankee one. I actually rate the Aldi candles in some of the fragrances they do.

Reactions: 10
All her cleaning pals are burning their whiffy freebie candles tonight and Lynsey’s having her cheapo vino to celebrate. It always looks as though it’s luke warm and the colour of piss 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cheap and nasty candles
Cheap and nasty packaging. .
Stickers look wonky, just like her melted looking face, maybe we have a "feem" going on here? 🤔
All those beggy followers sharing their "happy post" . . Its all soooo cringe, I feel embarrassed for her, walking around all moist for the builder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Candles do not look luxury to me. The labels make them look cheap and nasty, I think it's the bright yellow and her logo! Aldi ones look more luxe than these. I don't know the brand so I won't comment on the quality of the candles.

I don't understand why she has a silver glittery toilet seat and in the video of her cleaning the look on her grid the loo looks really grubby where the water comes out (probably limescale).

I don't get her style of dressing at all. Some of those jogging bottoms she wears make me think of an American granny living in Florida. I think she doesn't really know how to dress, she dresses much older than she is and not in a good way. Some people can pull off a granny floral dress but they accessorise it well to keep it younger looking.

I feel like she is going to accept any paid work that comes her way following row Addis range and now candles.

Reactions: 6
Candles do not look luxury to me. The labels make them look cheap and nasty, I think it's the bright yellow and her logo! Aldi ones look more luxe than these. I don't know the brand so I won't comment on the quality of the candles.

I don't understand why she has a silver glittery toilet seat and in the video of her cleaning the look on her grid the loo looks really grubby where the water comes out (probably limescale).

I don't get her style of dressing at all. Some of those jogging bottoms she wears make me think of an American granny living in Florida. I think she doesn't really know how to dress, she dresses much older than she is and not in a good way. Some people can pull off a granny floral dress but they accessorise it well to keep it younger looking.

I feel like she is going to accept any paid work that comes her way following row Addis range and now candles.
I agree with you. She’s totally desperate, she will literally do anything on Instagram now for money whether it’s suited to her or not. She should have stuck to what she knows, but instead she’s embarrassing herself by trying to do her hair and makeup, pretending she’s into clothes and now trying to cash in on home fragrances.

Poor old queen of clean has the money to shop everyday, get the house renovated and also live in an air bnb cause she cant do frow it fursday properly.

Reactions: 7
Whoever that woman is doing the facial on Mollie isn’t wearing her PPE correctly, her mask is below her nose. Not a good advert for her hygiene practices.

Also, that filter Lynsey used this morning - the centre of her face virtually disappeared 😂 who’s she kidding?

Lego hair copying the grinch again moving out when the builders in, I wonder if Sid ever got his twirl in her frosty box.

• Haha
Lego hair copying the grinch again moving out when the builders in, I wonder if Sid ever got his twirl in her frosty box.
How’s she going to flirt with him if she’s moving out? Bet she’s gutted. Maybe Rob’s put his foot down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just when I thought the cringe fest couldn’t get any worse, old cocknose pulls it out the bag using Eltons John’s song candle in the wind over her last story...... I’m lost for words.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.