Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand why she hates the dust with all the work going on, (We had a kitchen installed recently) but you just have to C
Ive never really posted anything positive about ol lego head . . But doesnt she look better in black clothes? Beats all that ridiculous pink stuff!! 🤣

Ughhh. . You are having major work done on your house, something lots of people would love . .
Not you though . ..
House of gloom?
No thats you Lynds 🙄
I thought exactly the same! There are people out there who have lost jobs, watching every penny count! I bet even when it’s all done she still won’t be happy!!

I understand why she hates the dust with all the work going on, (We had a kitchen installed recently) but you just have to put up with it!

I thought exactly the same! There are people out there who have lost jobs, watching every penny count! I bet even when it’s all done she still won’t be happy!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah alright Lynsey, because that’s what important when buying hand sanitiser, that it looks cute and it’s pink 🙄

By the way. There was a tit tonne of those furry Percy pigs in my local M&S earlier. The staff were trying to encourage people to buy them, seemed like they couldn’t get rid of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll say it again Lyndsey as you’re clearly not an expert!!!!. If you’re steaming items like teddies toilets seats and furniture you don’t waft it 2 feet away!! It will just makes things damp. You need the steam concentrated right near the item or it won’t kill any bacteria!!! But of course you’re the steaming expert aren’t you so you know this right??? Also why is she acting all girly round that builder and wearying red lippy? She only went to macdonalds, is she one of these women that can’t be near a man unless she thinks they fancy her? Honestly she’s such a melt it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG the dust!! 🙄
What did she bleeping expect?
Youve had walls knocked down you absolute bell end ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG the dust!! 🙄
What did she bleeping expect?
Youve had walls knocked down you absolute bell end ...
I know right! She walks into the middle of what’s effectively a building site in her bleeping makeup etc and starts whingeing about the dust. duck off. And I’m sure the builders love her waltzing in and filming while they’re trying to work. She’s treating them the same as she does her kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s like when she walks into her kids bedrooms without knocking. Same sort of thing. I presume she’s told them she’s got an Instagram account. I doubt they care, they probably think it’s a load of shite, they’ll just put up with it to be polite as she’s a customer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She 100% has got the hots for the beardy builder.
She is kind of trying to impress the Lad, bore off cocknose you got rob you wanky woman.

And oh that her soap dispensing crap aka Dishmatic. 🙄 she is so boring and full of nonsense, can't even come up with something unique, copycat cocknose

• Haha
This morning ... “focus on those hair traffic rooms” ... does she ever spell check? so slapdash

• Sick
She 100% has got the hots for the beardy builder.
😂😂 so true like I said yesterday she’s deffo the type that thinks THEY fancy HER when all they are doing is being polite as she is paying them. She’s so giddy around him it’s embarrassing, who does she think she is a supermodel 😂

• Wow
Jesus Christ - now all her brain dead followers will be clearing the shelves. IT KILLS CORONAVIRUS NOT COVID-19. the common cold comes under coronavirus, same as flu, swine flu, SARS. They’re ALL a coronavirus. Covid-19 is the STRAIN we have. It WONT kill it. That’s why it DOESNT say ‘kills covid-19’
B849C0D5-0027-4603-BEB0-6B8CEC94821D.png

Attachments

Yeah alright Lynsey, because that’s what important when buying hand sanitiser, that it looks cute and it’s pink 🙄

By the way. There was a tit tonne of those furry Percy pigs in my local M&S earlier. The staff were trying to encourage people to buy them, seemed like they couldn’t get rid of them 😂
This is the woman who goes to B&M on a Tuesday and buys ‘bits’ only to encourage us all to bin our unnecessary crap on frow it fursday.

She’s the sort of person who would buy a bag of sand to go to the beach...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if she wasn’t entirely satisfied with embarrassing her kids, she’s doing it to the workmen now
“ say hi “ oh duck off cocknose, they’re here to do the work not to be on ur gram stories !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice the look between the two workmen as she was talking? 😂
The older one looked really fucked off! Bet they’re calling her worse than shite behind her back. Plus why couldn’t she put together her own bloody chair? Playing the damsel in distress for Sid 🤢 Bet she laid it on thick so he felt like he had no choice but to offer, poor bloke. She’s not paying him to be her dogsbody.

Also, is it just me, or is that Frenchy home cleaning fella a right kiss arse? He may be a perfectly nice man but he’s always sucking up to her and she reposts his stories. Along with that Paul Hunt, massive suck up, who I can’t stand, and she says ‘he’s such a loyal follower’ - yeah but he’s cleaning his fridge with fabulosa this morning. Isn’t this is a big no no as it could taint his food, and she’s just practically endorsed it by showing his picture doing it. Stupid woman.

I’m Probably odd but I have 3 pairs of jeans on the go - she must have been sorting through about 20. So much stuff literally said ‘when you don’t know what you’ve got’ - grim, grabby. Her whole world is about stuff and cleaning stuff

Reactions: 2
Didn't she sort out her jeans a few weeks ago? I remember us being horrified at the amount she had.
She clearly just keeps buying and buying.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Another new cardigan today. She’s definitely got a problem with shopping/ buying things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.