Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, an a severe asthmatic I hope she is mindful of the effect she can have on other people around her spraying all that stuff. Yes, things need to be cleaned however some chemicals can trigger fatal attacks in others with sensitivities. As a mother of a ‘severely asthmatic’ daughter you’d think she’d be more aware of this.

Reactions: 9
I screenshot this to say that caption isn’t dyslexia, it’s just sloppiness, not bothering to check autocorrect. But I also draw your attention to her expression - enjoy 🤣

190E96DE-F981-4FD3-A895-7549ECEDA28C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I screenshot this to say that caption isn’t dyslexia, it’s just sloppiness, not bothering to check autocorrect. But I also draw your attention to her expression - enjoy 🤣
Her page is so unprofessional, and judging by this face she’s just as thrilled to spend her Fridays cleaning under her fridge as her followers are to see it 🤪😂
1600528987048.png

• Haha
Robs selling more stuff on the local sites. The ikea storage units in the play room.

Reactions: 2
Robs selling more stuff on the local sites. The ikea storage units in the play room.
Just give it away? They can't be short of money. I could not be bothered to faff about selling something for a tenner and I'd be happier knowing someone less fortunate that me was benefitting from it.

Reactions: 5
Did you notice on the building plans (which they conveniently left on the table so as to be in camera shot) they’ve got a ‘drawing room’ 🙄 duck off Lynsey, you don’t live in a stately home.

• Haha
Did you notice on the building plans (which they conveniently left on the table so as to be in camera shot) they’ve got a ‘drawing room’ 🙄 duck off Lynsey, you don’t live in a stately home.
She probably thinks it’s a room for “draws”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone that loves pink, it really doesn’t suit her. That jumper is awful
Agreed,
Shes how old?
And still obsessed with pink?
Grow up ffs . .
Just because you like something, doesnt mean itll suit you?
Her skin tone is all wrong for the colour.
I love those ( are they called buffet dresses?). .. if I were size 10 and 20 years younger 🤣
Youd think as a "professional" as she labels herself, she would realise that?

She’s branching out but she’ll be on about the muddy stains next 😉 perfect day for getting those dressing gowns washed though. How about Washing Duvets Lynsey or sorting out winter coats and Jumper per fick day for that too.
Hi there Lynsey can I have some sort of commission for giving you ideas for content today 😂🙄 can’t think for yourself and I’d be looking at the weather forecast because it’s going to be warm till Tuesday here. That’s when I’ll be switching my duvets to an autumn one but the summer ones will be washed before I put them away 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has she really done a poll to see who goes through more than 20 cloffs a day? Is she ok? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she really done a poll to see who goes through more than 20 cloffs a day? Is she ok? 😂
I use one cloff a day for cleaning the kitchen Then I put a new one out for the next day I only use more than 1 cloff in a day when I’m cleaning the house which may be just to 2 or 3
The woman’s bonkers!

She is clearly trying to make people justify buying her new range with Addis. LQOC uses 20 cloffs a day I must be dirty and not using enough better buy some more 🙄

She is clearly trying to make people justify buying her new range with Addis. LQOC uses 20 cloffs a day I must be dirty and not using enough better buy some more 🙄
I hope you only use pink for sinks and blue for loos, dirty madam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.