Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she just cleared out her local shop of orange twirls!?? Talk about selfish - why not let someone else try them! They’re like gold dust as it is never mind you fawning all over them and hunting round the local shops 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Has she just cleared out her local shop of orange twirls!?? Talk about selfish - why not let someone else try them! They’re like gold dust as it is never mind you fawning all over them and hunting round the local shops 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because she is desperate to work the Cadbury’s!
she does the same at Easter over the creme eggs!
Greedy witch!

Reactions: 8
Because she is desperate to work the Cadbury’s!
she does the same at Easter over the creme eggs!
Greedy witch!
She is all about herself. . They are like gold dust but doesn't give a damn.
Shes probably 1 of those covidiots who stock piles toilet rolls too 🤣

Reactions: 4
She is all about herself. . They are like gold dust but doesn't give a damn.
Shes probably 1 of those covidiots who stock piles toilet rolls too 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
I bet her lock up is full of food, cleaning supplies and loo roll, she talks utter shite.

Reactions: 1
Popped out for “essentials” again I see... 🙄 what a covidiot. Oh and nobody cares about your house renovations or your “cloffs” except you. We’re in a pandemic love, people are losing their jobs and struggling. Stop flashing the cash and maybe do something to actually help people.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That filter she keeps using on her stories makes her nose look strange! Not flattering at all. Finding her really boring/annoying at the moment.
Some days she looks like Voldemort it blurs her nose so much! You would think she’d have enough money for a nose job if it bothers her so much with the amount she must spend on clothes and all the other crap she buys.

She’s that desperate for content it’s what she’s resorted to as we’re all sick of the inside of her local B&M/home bargains/supermarkets

Reactions: 2
Why is she throwing perfectly good doors in the skip?! Give them away to someone local!

• Wow
Why is she throwing perfectly good doors in the skip?! Give them away to someone local!
She doesn’t mind getting hubby to sell her unwanted freebies on Facebook marketplace so baffles me how she couldn’t have put them for free somewhere. They were perfectly fine all because the queen didn’t like them so frows them in the skip. Great recycling there Lyndsey

Another day, another shop. Is there ever a day when she DOESN'T go shopping? Pandemic means nothing to Lynsey.

Reactions: 9
Exactly what I thought . .
Mindless waste yet again.
Nothing wrong with them, would do someone a perfectly good turn. . But our Queen doesn't think like us . . Does she??

Reactions: 3
So In M&S she was asked to lower her face mask because she looked young enough to be a sister to whichever twin she was with the assistant said🤣🤣🤣more like her Botox frozen forehead along with a pink mask was confusing the checkout person whose probably been told to I.D more people because you cannot truly tell by eyes alone. Lynsey get a life that person isn’t going to risk her job or get fined because for all they knew you could’ve been an undercover spot checker for alcohol sales they are allowed to ask you to remove your mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who on earth has the time to clean their toilet with a kitchen knife and a toothbrush?

Anyway, I can't really hang around Tattle today. I have to go and cut the grass with a scissors.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her stories about recycling the wood flooring from the lounge to the garage so not to be wasteful. . Deffo a nod to the discussion here yesterday about the doors 🤔

Hi Lynds 👋

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.