Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

New thread, can someone do a TLDR for the last one?

I just can’t get over how many swipe ups she posts in one day. She absolutely hates Mrs Hinch (apparently) but she’s just as bad, if not worse. It’s shameful! Every other post is an add or a swipe up. The rest is sooooo bleeping dull.

Reactions: 9
Oh she’s finally got her roots done and she’s actually done something with those brows for once.

Reactions: 1
I just can’t get over how many swipe ups she posts in one day. She absolutely hates Mrs Hinch (apparently) but she’s just as bad, if not worse. It’s shameful! Every other post is an add or a swipe up. The rest is sooooo bleeping dull.
I think she’s jealous of her and how she’s swooped in and taken the audience and fame she thinks should be hers

Reactions: 8
TLDR- still a swipe up bleep who condescends her children daily

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it wrong that I thought her hair looked better “before”?? 🤭
YES! I thought she looked way better with her hair pulled up and her fringe swept to the side. She looks so much younger that way. Does anyone think she has had Botox recently? Her face looks a bit surprised today.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve always wondered with Lynsey. If she follows all these hashtag days (windows Wednesday, fridge Friday etc...) and is as routine and structured as she makes out to be...
Then why can’t she record herself doing these things new on the day instead of the pre recorded stuff she always uses? She uses the same windows Wednesday clip, the same fridge clip, the same taking the sheets of the bed clip. Anyone else notice this? I just find it strange. Yeah she seems to post a picture of her washing basket on the table outside or sheets on the line but wouldn’t it be funny if she’s just doing all of this just for show 🤣

Reactions: 9
I also thought her hair looked better before rather than after. All the ads are ridiculous but the wrong words in her text on her stories do give me a laugh (no offence meant by that, it's just some of them are so random I can't help but laugh)

Reactions: 2
Weather update from Miss Monotone...Good morning it’s raining, it’s dull, it’s miserable...is she talking about herself or the weather 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve always wondered with Lynsey. If she follows all these hashtag days (windows Wednesday, fridge Friday etc...) and is as routine and structured as she makes out to be...
Then why can’t she record herself doing these things new on the day instead of the pre recorded stuff she always uses? She uses the same windows Wednesday clip, the same fridge clip, the same taking the sheets of the bed clip. Anyone else notice this? I just find it strange. Yeah she seems to post a picture of her washing basket on the table outside or sheets on the line but wouldn’t it be funny if she’s just doing all of this just for show 🤣
100% it’s just all bollocks. Money making bollocks.

Reactions: 4
She opened a drawer once in her bedroom stuffed full of carrier bags and quickly closed it. Then about a month later she showed that same drawer empty and was putting her shoes inside it.

She once admitted to having some Botox I recall about a year ago I remember thinking why tell your followers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.