Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ - now all her brain dead followers will be clearing the shelves. IT KILLS CORONAVIRUS NOT COVID-19. the common cold comes under coronavirus, same as flu, swine flu, SARS. They’re ALL a coronavirus. Covid-19 is the STRAIN we have. It WONT kill it. That’s why it DOESNT say ‘kills covid-19’View attachment 253638
Does it only kill it in Aldi and Waitrose? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't she sort out her jeans a few weeks ago? I remember us being horrified at the amount she had.
She clearly just keeps buying and buying.
Yes she did sort out her jeans not that long ago and stated that she was going to buy more expensive jeans that fitted better. Within days of culling about 40 pairs she was in primark and top shop buying yet more jeans 🙄

Reactions: 2
She's out on the lash again. She'll be spraying antibac everywhere, whilst drinking hand sanitiser. Such a lush 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That expression she pulls when she poses for her outfit selfies 😂 she takes herself so seriously.

What a fanny, taking her heels in a bag to put on when she gets there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if anyone cares what she has on her feet!! Shes out eating, they are under the table ffs . .
Yes, if you are traipsing from the train station to work or something but even THAT seems a little old fashioned now!!

I hate how there is no consistency with her. 1st clip of stairs- pink jumper, next video is leopard dress then 3rd video is totally different watch. Come on! There’s recycling content week after week but that’s just desperate! She then greets everyone with a purple cardigan and white top. 4 videos and 4 outfits... how relatable 🙄

Reactions: 8
The older one looked really fucked off! Bet they’re calling her worse than shite behind her back. Plus why couldn’t she put together her own bloody chair? Playing the damsel in distress for Sid 🤢 Bet she laid it on thick so he felt like he had no choice but to offer, poor bloke. She’s not paying him to be her dogsbody.

Also, is it just me, or is that Frenchy home cleaning fella a right kiss arse? He may be a perfectly nice man but he’s always sucking up to her and she reposts his stories. Along with that Paul Hunt, massive suck up, who I can’t stand, and she says ‘he’s such a loyal follower’ - yeah but he’s cleaning his fridge with fabulosa this morning. Isn’t this is a big no no as it could taint his food, and she’s just practically endorsed it by showing his picture doing it. Stupid woman.
Paul Hunt is a c@nt! I can’t understand why he’s not mentioned on tattle more. He does very little apart from tag big accounts to get reposts and hang off their coattails. He throws massive paddys when there’s an ‘event’ for the cleaning community and he isn’t invited, and if he isn’t given the latest freebie doing the rounds 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Paul Hunt is a c@nt! I can’t understand why he’s not mentioned on tattle more. He does very little apart from tag big accounts to get reposts and hang off their coattails. He throws massive paddys when there’s an ‘event’ for the cleaning community and he isn’t invited, and if he isn’t given the latest freebie doing the rounds 😳
This! I caaaan’t stand him. Presume he still does it, but he used to pop up on every big cleaning account when they’d been gifted something and tag the brand saying something like ‘ooh fabulous, I’d love to try (insert product name) too’. Basically begging for freebies. He’s up everbody’s backside trying to get mentions.

There was a specific event and the usual suspects- Mops, ManCreepy, Pledge etc were all photographed and he had a right strop in the comments because he wasn’t there 🤣 When will he realise nobody gives a tit about him. He’s a desperate, whiny little twit, and literally nobody cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does it only kill it in Aldi and Waitrose? 🤔
Hahahaha! She’s still emphasising the ‘kills coronavirus’ yes but it DOESNT kill COVID-19 or it would specifically say so. I loved the ‘I have some scientific information about what it kills’ clearly others have told her as well.

I do have to say though, I actually love Lynsey’s outfit today 😂😂😂 I love the lilac Cardi and it’s nice to see her in something other than a frumpy dress that doesn’t suit her and big clumpy trainers. She looks more ‘off duty’ in it. Some of her outfits make her look so uptight all the time!

Reactions: 1
Another new outfit. . Straight on and wearing it . .
Hold on? 🤔
Isnt she a germophobe?
It'd be normal for these kind of people to hang her purchases for 72 hours prior to wearing. . Or at least the perfect excuse to crack out her steamer??

• Haha
Hold on? 🤔
Isnt she a germophobe?
It'd be normal for these kind of people to hang her purchases for 72 hours prior to wearing. . Or at least the perfect excuse to crack out her steamer??
Exactly. She should get some of that WKD or whatever it’s called on it 😂 I’ve said before, I have to wash all my new clothes, can’t wear anything unless it’s been through the machine, don’t know who’s had it on or which floors they’ve been trampled on or rats in warehouses/shipping containers have crawled over them 😷 She’s a big faker. Plus, didn’t she just chuck out jeans yesterday and now she’s buying more today? She’s got a problem.

Reactions: 7
She clearly hasn’t got OCD the amount she goes out during a pandemic 🙄
Scraping the barrel for content showing Mollie’s clothes. Who gives a tit?

That filter she keeps using on her stories makes her nose look strange! Not flattering at all. Finding her really boring/annoying at the moment.

Exactly. She should get some of that WKD or whatever it’s called on it 😂 I’ve said before, I have to wash all my new clothes, can’t wear anything unless it’s been through the machine, don’t know who’s had it on or which floors they’ve been trampled on or rats in warehouses/shipping containers have crawled over them 😷 She’s a big faker. Plus, didn’t she just chuck out jeans yesterday and now she’s buying more today? She’s got a problem.
I am the same, couldn’t wear something without washing it first.i can’t believe anyone with OCD about germs wouldn’t do the same, I don’t have OCD but germs is one of those things that have bothered me from being really young.

Her stories are like watching qvc! It’s a bargain this, swipe up that... Listen up love, we ain’t all got cash to waste on cloffs and 4 million pairs of jeans... get in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am the same, couldn’t wear something without washing it first.i can’t believe anyone with OCD about germs wouldn’t do the same, I don’t have OCD but germs is one of those things that have bothered me from being really young.
Yes. And she was saying how much it annoyed her that someone put their mask on the table in the coffee shop this morning - presumably because in her opinion it spreads germs. When in the same photo her own handbag was on the floor beside her, which to me is actually worse. At least the table in the cafe will be cleaned down thoroughly after the customer has left (or it should be), and if the person chooses to wear the mask again afterwards that’s up to them. Whereas her grotty filthy bag will get carted everywhere spreading germs and muck 🤢
I know I know, I have issues 😂

Reactions: 9
She's hyper again this morning and what was the big deal about Percy Pig?
She wants to be gifted M&S stuff, she probably sees herself in their Christmas ad 🙄🤣

Hold on? 🤔
Isnt she a germophobe?
She is the biggest hypocrite going, she does what she likes. She has done this whole pandemic.
I have ever known someone to buy or should I get get gifted so many clothes.

That filter she keeps using on her stories makes her nose look strange! Not flattering at all. Finding her really boring/annoying at the moment.
No that’s her nose, it’s looks like an old mans penis.
she is also known as cocknose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So she cleared out a stupid amount of jeans.... then the next day bought a pair of jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.